Duration of cell phone calls vs health?

Octopuss

I assume this has been discussed about as many times as Intel vs AMD :D

But anyway.

On monday I'm supposed to do an interview for a job. That would be not unusual, only that I live in central Europe and the company is american and the possible "boss" is, surprise, an American. So I was told the interview will be a "simple" phone call... about on hour long. As much as I don't suffer from this kind of paranoia (like omfg don't use microwave oven, it causes cancer and similar sh**), I don't like it. It's pretty strong radiation and most of us saw various experimens with cell phones and what it can do.

So what do you think?

the radiation from a mobile phone, is not that powerful, unlike what some so called experts like to tell us. You can stand in front of a mobile phone antenna for 2 minutes without adverse effects, and the phones are a lot less powerful. But my advise is to use a hands-free headset which removes the contact of the phone from near your head or brain, and is also more comfortable then holdin a phone for an hour.

After seeing a video of phone call making a piece of popcorn crack, I got my doubts.

Also, someone once told me that a car from local phone company parked in fron of their house and they pulled out some kind of portable antenna (or how to call it). It was a huge drama afterward, because someone called um... how to call it. That kind of institution that checks all kinds of stuff that can or do have an impact on health. The guys from the company were almost torn apart by them.