Help! nlite

devvaibhav

Hi to everyone.I want to know that at boot screen, can i integrate my name using Nlite.If it is possible, please give it with complete detail/process and screenshots.

My second question???

Can i integrate adobe reader 7, opera 9.5 browser, Office 2003, Rediffbol(url: www.rediff.com), yahoo messenger(with no downloading at installing), Sata Driver, some windows patches and tweaks, registry tweaks for making window faster.If yes, then please help me out?!!!

My third question?!!!

As to my second question, i want to know that at installing window, will it take some clickes etc?

I had heard that Nlite takes add-ons for these!!! Am i correct?

Please help me out!!!

Keep it up!!! :thumbup

one: Yes you can. All you have to do is set those in the unattended Options dialog. Its not at FirstBoot its all in the installation stuff -- quite literally a modified installer to put whatever you want on it. nLite quite literally modifies the installation before its been installed.

Second+third: 90% of all installers have some form of "silent" installation -- a way of installing without any user interaction. Some installations require whats known as an "answer file" -- a file they go to for information about the installer.

Your best bet is to look in the sub-forum of nLite with the addons in it.

Think of it this way: Windows XP is a car. nLite is a tool to make that car look as cool as you want and take out all the features you dont need and add the features you want. Hows that?

Edited by indrora