Whats wrong with my txtsetup.sif

I'm voting that this thread be linked to in a FAQ for How-To-Not-Write-Your-First-Post!

Look at the bright side:

if you have to test your 100'' new display, form factor 1/279 ;) and a video card with resolution 768 x zillions pixels, it can come handy, also good to add some miles to your "frequent mouse wheeler" bonus program :whistle:

jaclaz

I'm voting that this thread be linked to in a FAQ for How-To-Not-Write-Your-First-Post!

I only asked for help. It was the driverpacks I think as its worked as I've done everything else and its worked in VMWare.

• 3 weeks later...

All,

I know that some of you folks complained about the original post being too long. Hard to argue that, but I would say that it actually helped me because I was able to find it from a google search. See, I'm trying to locate the contents to something that I am working with and it was the only place where all of the items were in a single area.

I wonder if you gurus wouldn't be able to help me a little further. That file contains most of what I was looking for, but not all of it. Is there a DB someplace that contains similar files that I could search? This is for a forensic project I'm working on. I have discovered files, but I can't yet identify their origin. If I was able to find a listing that had the same content, I might just be able to determine if that file is the same as the pieces I have.

Thanks in advance,

Equal Jim