how to contact siginet

wildthing423

I have been trying to contact siginet about registering at the siginet forums. It keeps failing at the no spam image validation thingy. I have tried for 6 days several times a day and even though I know the image is correct. I was unable to post to the siginet administration as I could not find a link for a guest user to send info to the admin. As I know that Siginet is a member here I am hoping that someone can contact this person so that this situation can be resolved. I am not trying to spam anyone by mentioning this forum, I am only trying to remedy a situation. There is the possibility that any posts from there may be duplicated here, but my few random searches brought back hundreds of hits, and many unrelated to the search topic.

Sooooo, If someone can make a contact for me... I would greatly appreciate it.

Mark

Edited by wildthing423

I have been trying to contact siginet about registering at the siginet forums. It keeps failing at the no spam image validation thingy. I have tried for 6 days several times a day and even though I know the image is correct. I was unable to post to the siginet administration as I could not find a link for a guest user to send info to the admin. As I know that Siginet is a member here I am hoping that someone can contact this person so that this situation can be resolved. I am not trying to spam anyone by mentioning this forum, I am only trying to remedy a situation. There is the possibility that any posts from there may be duplicated here, but my few random searches brought back hundreds of hits, and many unrelated to the search topic.

Sooooo, If someone can make a contact for me... I would greatly appreciate it.

Mark

I know he is very busy at the moment, the forum problems are known to him but he hasn't the time to fix them. I'll IM\PM him and direct him to your post.

PM sent on siginet forums.

Edited by benners

Yes I am aware of the issue. I haven't had time to move the forums to my new host. I had a lot of issues with dreamhost recently when my vbulletin board expired. Before I purchased a fully owned license dreamhost had completely removed my forum and they didn't back it up in any way. They gave me permission to put it back so I spent a lot of time putting it back online only to have it removed once again a couple hours later. Once they finally got their facts straight and allowed me to upload it again I didn't have much time so I kinda threw it together. I have had a rough couple of months and just haven't had the time to make the move to my new host. Sorry.

Yes I am aware of the issue. I haven't had time to move the forums to my new host. I had a lot of issues with dreamhost recently when my vbulletin board expired. Before I purchased a fully owned license dreamhost had completely removed my forum and they didn't back it up in any way. They gave me permission to put it back so I spent a lot of time putting it back online only to have it removed once again a couple hours later. Once they finally got their facts straight and allowed me to upload it again I didn't have much time so I kinda threw it together. I have had a rough couple of months and just haven't had the time to make the move to my new host. Sorry.

Yes, I understand about things being rough. I am going through chemo- therapy at the moment. when you get the board together I would like to join it .

thank you for posting back to me.

Mark

Siginet,

Is it possible for you to manually add me to your forum? I can read the forums as a guest, But certain info, as I know you are aware, I cannot respond to, or pursue further without the ability to gain explanations.

thank you

Mark