I need some help from you guys

OK my mobo blew.... Just the mobo I have tested ALL of the other components and they are all fine.

But I am still living on disability and cannot afford the 60-70 dollar chunk for a new one...

I found this one here --> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813128076

It may be a cheap one BUT it is a GigaByte and lets me have 4 gigs ram later on...

I have a e2140 and 2 1gig sticks of ddr2-667 so thats pretty much my requirments...

PLEASE help even if it is a small amount. It does build up!!!

Links in the sig if you can donate...

Kel, how fast/ soon do you need this?

I can donate in about 1 or 2 more weeks. Heck, I can donate the full amount ;) !!

--If it is an immediate need, sorry, I can't help you there -_- . If you can wait for it, go ahead and select a more future proof mobo ;) !!

**No, seriously, if you can wait, go ahead and select a more future-proof mobo (quad core, perhaps 8 gb max, pci-e 2, etc.). I can provide the full $50 you need for the provided one.

I can wait as long as it takes m8! tongue.gif

I have a pretty worn down dell lappy I am using now..

Cracked screen and all ohmy.gif Mwahahahhahhahahh

That would be awesome though really!

Alrighty then !! Just hold off until perhaps next Friday (that's when I get my final summer paycheck :thumbup ).

Go ahead and look for yourself a better mobo that fits your needs (and make sure its future proof !!).

Be sure to share it with us :) !!

Edited by Happy-Dude

Hi Kel

Just donated - should put you past you goal

Wish i could give more!

your work certainly deserves it

Thanks alot for all your contribution, i think this project has helped a lot of people and its a small price to repay.