K-Lite

COKEDUDEUSF

Hi COKEDUDEUSF first i think your post should be in this section and not in Unattended Windows 2000/XP/2003

wwell first run K-lite with this command " -MakeUnattended "and follow the steps until the end it will create 2 files klmcp.bat and klmcp.ini

and then add this command to your cmd file ............../klmcodec.exe /verysilent /LoadInf=".\klmcp.ini"

i hope this helps

Hi COKEDUDEUSF first i think your post should be in this section and not in Unattended Windows 2000/XP/2003

wwell first run K-lite with this command " -MakeUnattended "and follow the steps until the end it will create 2 files klmcp.bat and klmcp.ini

and then add this command to your cmd file ............../klmcodec.exe /verysilent /LoadInf=".\klmcp.ini"

i hope this helps

Thx for putting it in the right section for me. How do run k-lite with the makeunattended command? I'm not familiar with that.

you open the command line interpreter ( that utility like dos for typing commands ) u run there k-lite with that command

for example like this " c:\klmcodec.exe -MakeUnattended " if your software is in c: of course

if u have an made an unattended windows i think u know the basics at leat :)

you open the command line interpreter ( that utility like dos for typing commands ) u run there k-lite with that command

for example like this " c:\klmcodec.exe -MakeUnattended " if your software is in c: of course

if u have an made an unattended windows i think u know the basics at leat :)

Sweet it worked. Thx.