Greetings from Los Angeles...

maggotspawn

Hello, found your site while Googling for a fix to enable AHCI under XP.

Hopelessly addicted to PC's and tech. I started out on a Mac Performa running OS 7.5.

Quickly got up to speed on the PC side with Windows 95. I work for a small film production company, taking care of the computers.

Video editing workstations, DAW's and office PC's. Macs as well as PC's. Look forward to hanging out and learning things, you guys seem like a smart bunch.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
Welcome to MSFN - remember the full name - Microsoft Software Network Forum

Welcome!!!

AH, my 100th post!!!

2 Stars!!!

-101th post

10. We do not encourage the raising of post counts or creating threads that state you have reached a post count milestone, unlike other forums that do. Please remember there's no prizes in store for those with a very high number of posts!

Please read the rules before you post.

Thanks

Hello, found your site while Googling for a fix to enable AHCI under XP.

Hopelessly addicted to PC's and tech. I started out on a Mac Performa running OS 7.5.

Quickly got up to speed on the PC side with Windows 95. I work for a small film production company, taking care of the computers.

Video editing workstations, DAW's and office PC's. Macs as well as PC's. Look forward to hanging out and learning things, you guys seem like a smart bunch.

Hey Welcome to forums! :hello: I hope you stay and get to help around the forums, meet to people and what not! Its a great community! trust me :)

Edited by Nerwin