Guide for multi-OEM pre-activated install?

I was working on a customer's XP Home machine the other day when I ran into activation. The user had provided me his original installation disc, this was a Dell Dimension 4500, and I had just prepared a stock OEM XP Home CD with SP3 slipstreamed though nlite. I had to enter the key on the case, I forgot completely about OEMBIOS! I got to thinking, would it be hard to make an XP Home disc that would contain the OEMBIOS data for a bunch of OEMs bypassing the need for activation?

Ideally before Windows Setup starts it would prompt me for a manufacter, and then once I made a selection load the appropriate OEMBIOS files and install Windows normally.

I read the first several pages of Multi Manufacturer Pre-Activation, OEMScan, and Building a Pre-activated CD from an existing installation but they're all too complicated.

I've done a lot of work with nlite and I frequently integrate BTS driverpacks, but that's all the unattended work I've done.

Could someone please write a guide/instructions on how to create, if its possible, this kind of disc?

Thanks! :)