Questions about services/components for home computer (W2K)

1) Accessability - Which of the following does this remove: the accessabilty wizard (accwiz.exe), access.cpl, and/or On Screen Keyboard, Magnifier, and Narrator?

2) ACM Core Codecs and Intel Indeo Codecs- If installing a codec pack (such as K-Lite), are these still needed?

3) MIDI audio support - same as above.

4) Window Media Player (and Window Media Player 6.4) - Can this be removed if planning to install (or run in a virtual machine, such as Virtual Solution or VirtualBox)) a later version of WMP?

5) Pretty much the same question as #4, except with Internet Explorer (and Internet Explorer core).

6) Java Virtual Machine - If playing to later install Java, can this be removed?

7) Networking - Since my computer is not part of a network, which items in this section are really needed?

8) Ethernet (LAN) - Would removing this also remove support for DSL Ethernet or just for LAN connections?

9) Kerebros Key Distribution Center - if not using wireless, do I need this?

10) DHCP Client - Needed?

11) Internet Connection Service - only have one comuter that connects to the internet.

12) QoS and QosRSVP - no network and, therefore, I'm assuming there's no local traffic. Needed?

13) Route Listening Service - If one isn't using routers, can this safely be removed?

Thanks in advance for all and any assistance anyone can provide.