DVD Maker style heading

Hello!

I have a task to create an application that will partially look like Windows DVD Maker. Specifically, I need to create a DVD Maker styled heading in my application (see Screenshot). Actually, it's the only problem for me with this work.

screenshotth9.th.jpg

It is very good if somebody will write a whole code for me - I'm not friends with Vista API :) The code is needed in C#, Basic or Delphi (the best is C#).

Thank you!

Edited by Sgt.Riggs

Let me try to understand this, you want somebody to create application code, preferably in C#, which will mimic the look of a copyrighted piece of someone elses software!

If my assessment of your criteria is incorrect then please let us know quickly before I trash this topic!

Yzöwl, no. I just want to know what Vista API call I need to use to create a heading that will look like this. If you wanna know, my program will allow user to operate with some registry tweaks to optimize Vista performance. Guys on CodeProject.com don't break someone's copyright when they make glassified windows or buttons, right? So, I just need programmer's help.

Edited by Sgt.Riggs