PNP Instead of Text Mode

BACEK

:realmad:

Hi All. I'm from Russin Federation, sorry for my English.

I compiled winxp + Uli SASA RAID, and installed it successfully, earlier. (using nLite, version forgotten).

But this computer needs to re-install OS.

I tried to compile this pack now again, but I take a trouble :

why my driver from Diskette is adding as PNP???

Because I have this problem, istaller @can't find any hard drive@.

Earlier, I built disk & installed os WITHOUT (!) pressing F6 and choosing driver (oh, yes: this case is not working properly - files copying, and next step after reboot, windows try to start and show me a BSOD 0x7B.

HOW TO DO THAT MY DRIVER WILL COME AS TEXTMODE-DRIVER?

Maybe, I need to find & download a versions of nLite, older than 1.3 ?

How can I call this window?

nlitedriverfa9.jpg

Edited by BACEK

Hello BACEK,

welcome at MSFN Forums!

Here is the solution:

Just highlight the suitable Intel Controller (if you are not sure, you can select more or even all listed ones) and click "Enter" > that's all!

If you do it this way, you will get the presented driver integrated as TEXTMODE driver.

You can choose the mode (PnP or Textmode) yourself within the section "Mode" of the driver integration Popup window.

By the way: Here is my guide about how to integrate the Intel textmode drivers.

CU

Fernando

Edited by Fernando 1

Just highlight the suitable Intel Controller (if you are not sure, you can select more or even all listed ones) and click "Enter" > that's all!

You NOT understood me.

I CAN'T SEE this window --> I CAN'T CHOOSE textmode!

This window is not appears! nLite sets my driver as PNP autmatically, NOT ASKING driver mode.

Picture above ONLY DEMONSTRATE what I need

Edited by BACEK

Wait ... Huh? So let me get this straight (your English is getting off a bit weird):

--You made nLited disk with Textmode driver successfully

--But, now you need to reinstall the OS

--You used nLite again to make the OS

**But, this time, something messed up with the drivers, and Floppy is PNP and other things are happening?

(What was that problem with the F6 and blue screen? I didn't understand that.)

And so, you wish to integrate the RAID driver as textmode, is that correct? But you aren't able to get the necessary prompting for it?

Questions:

Were you able to get the textmode prompt originally? As in, before you attempted a nLited disk again?

What version of nLite are you using?

Did you follow the steps to integrate textmode drivers properly? (There are many guides out there to help you, like Fernando_1's and here: http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware...zation1/11.html .)

Get back to us ASAP ;) .

Edited by Happy-Dude

So.

I want to integrate my raid driver into bootable cd using nLite.

I want to integrate this driver as TextMode Driver,

BUT nLite isn't asking me to choose a type of the adding driver when I add it, and adds it as PNP.

It's problem =)

Edited by BACEK

Is there a "TXTSETUP.oem" file in the folder you're pointing to ?

Yes, it is. I read nLite Help.

I tried to point to directory that contains txtsetup.oem, and tried to point on *.inf file directly...

In all cases, my driver come as PNP =((((

Edited by BACEK

Вы тупые блять отрофированные нахуй америкосы!!! Не могли жырные буржуйские гандоны сказать сразу: "мээн ёпт, поставь версию ниже 1.2, и будет тебе щастье!!"

НУ ТУПЫЕ-Е-Е-Е

Is there a "TXTSETUP.oem" file in the folder you're pointing to ?
Yes, it is. I read nLite Help.

I tried to point to directory that contains txtsetup.oem, and tried to point on *.inf file directly...

In all cases, my driver come as PNP =((((

Why do you think so? How did you realize that?
Help Pleaseeee =)

why this dialog window not appears?

You obviously are the only nLite user, who doesn't get the textmode popup window, when pointing to a driver folder containing a file named TXTSETUP.OEM.

How did you get the screenshot of your start post? That's exactly the textmode driver popup window you are demanding for!

Вы тупые блять отрофированные нахуй америкосы!!! Не могли жырные буржуйские гандоны сказать сразу: "мээн ёпт, поставь версию ниже 1.2, и будет тебе щастье!!"

НУ ТУПЫЕ-Е-Е-Е

---Hey, hey. No need to go all Russian on us ... And not all people here are from America ... And not all Americans are тупые .

OKAY.

Now, please. Tell us WHERE and WHAT exactly you are doing.

So, basically, take snapshots of ever new mouse click on nLite. Please, it will help us better understand you visually.

Take snapshot, tell us what you did, and tell us when you got the problem. Every step please :) .

Get back to us soon !!

@Fernando 1-- He probably got that screen from a third party shot, like the guide or another guide.

Google Translate--

Теперь, пожалуйста. Расскажите нам, где и что именно вы делаете.

Так что, в принципе, принять все снимки новой мыши щелкнуть по nLite. Пожалуйста, это поможет нам лучше понять вас визуально.

Принять снимок, расскажите нам, что Вы сделали, и расскажите нам, когда вы получили проблему. Каждый шаг, пожалуйста:).

вернемся к нам в скором времени :) .