Official WPI autorun menu! (discontinued)

http://www.wpiw.net/downloads/autorun.rar

This is a early version of a much better Stand-alone autorun menu for WPI.

It has been set to run WPI from a cd with the WPI folder at the root i.e. %cdrom%\WPI\WPI.hta

Let me know what you guys think! Plus I can do custom ones (Within limits or donation possibilities) Please don't hammer me for really super involved custom ones unless you are willing to pay me for my time...

Place the 3 files in the archive and the WPI folder at the root of your CD or thumb-drive...

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Actually you need to have a non eval license of auto-play menubuilder for that. BUT! Diff languages would be very nice just post the two buttons in your lang and I will add them in for you guys..

Make it simple:

Start WPI = Lang

Exit = Lang

that would be super easy for me to do for you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay 2 things:

1. The german translation would be:

Start WPI = WPI starten

Exit = Beenden

2. At the moment, I think that autorun.exe just executes WPI\WPI.hta. Right?

On 64 bit systems, it would be nice to run

%systemroot%\System32\mshta.exe "WPI\WPI.hta"

So the 64 bit version of mshta.exe gets used. This should also work on 32 bit Windows. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Place the 3 files in the archive and the WPI folder at the root of your CD or thumb-drive...

Sorry, but i don't completely understand are we supposed to overwrite the original autorun.inf (that runs the vista setup.exe) in the root directory.Or is it supposed to be placed somewhere else :unsure: Because i have placed them where you said to.Replaced the original autorun.inf file.Burned the image.And came up with a black screen error requesting i insert the original Vista DVD :wacko: totally lost in getting this to run right.

Help :} Por Favor

This is actually for a Stand-alone version of WPI (One not bundled with windows)

What you want is this:

This is for use with all versions of Windows Vista and Server 2008! (Presumably Windows7 also)

To make use of this archive all you need to do is unRAR it and place the Sources folder at the root of your CD.

Sources Folder.

Contents of the Sources archive:

setupcomplete.cmd (This needs to be several folders deep so I preset the folders for you)

And then you make the iso with any tool your comfortable with be it vLite, utraISO or any suit-able alternative. (Just remember to use the VISTA boot image not an XP or 2003 boot image.)

• 4 weeks later...