Asus P5BW-LA raid/sata drivers

platinumsteel

Hi can anyone here help me find the correct sata/raid drivers that could work for this motherboard model?I would like to slipstream the drivers into a copy of windows media center SP3 that I have.When I am about to install windows onto the system just after it loads the files and just before it reaches the point where u would have to decide on which partition to install windows xp I get a BSOD.Windows Vista and Windows xp Black installs without problems.I was told that I would need to slipstream the correct raid and sata drivers for it to go tru without problems....So if it is possible for you to provide the sata/raid drivers and help me add it to my slipstream cd all help will be greatly appreciated...I already have the nlite program installed and ready to use....

You can use nLite www.nliteos.com to slipstream drivers to a XP source and create a new cd from that source.

Or you can get a whole bunch of drivers from www.driverpacks.net and have it's program slipstream it to the source. Then you'll need to make a new cd from that source.

You can use nLite www.nliteos.com to slipstream drivers to a XP source and create a new cd from that source.

Or you can get a whole bunch of drivers from www.driverpacks.net and have it's program slipstream it to the source. Then you'll need to make a new cd from that source.

ok thanks a lot man.I truly understand but only one thing.To which folder on the source would i need to send it too?i am using driverbase program from driverpack.net to slipstream the drivers to the source..but i don't know which folder in the source should i send it too.

ok people i was really succesfull with the slipstreaming of drivers into my copy of sp2.for the first time the installation went in and installed flawless...thanks again for ya all guides and tutorials it was really easy to understand and very helpful....