When I use RunOnceEx

Kumo

I don't know why that I use RunOnceEx to install any application

The account always become Administrator.USER (Administrator dot computer name)

If don't use RunOnceEx this problem will be solved.

Someone can help me, thanks! :rolleyes:

show at VMware Workstation

2741961424_533dfd7ca2_o.png

I login Administrator username success in OemPreinstall="No" but it is "Yes" the username wlil be other name (like Administrator.user) .

Now I wanna use RunOnceEx to install my patches in Administrator username. How do it?

I use nLite 1.4.8 and test in VMware Workstation.

I think i had the same problem as you Kumo, need to check it in vmware later. I followed recipe on unattended.msfn also, and it was strange. But i have another plan for that.

I'll just steal nlite's way of making administrator user with any name i want. =)

I think i had the same problem as you Kumo, need to check it in vmware later. I followed recipe on unattended.msfn also, and it was strange. But i have another plan for that.

I'll just steal nlite's way of making administrator user with any name i want. =)

Thank your replied TranceEnergy.

If use other name account login (like my ID Kumo) that problem will be solve, I don't wanna many account in standard nLiteXP, so I only use Administrator account login system.

Before I downland a nLiteXP in internet, The nLiteXP is use Administrator account login and set RunOnceEx install patches, It is no problem in account.

Now my nLiteXP work is stop before it is solved. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

thanks to contact me, and sorry for the late answer :unsure:

i was on holiday lol

anyway,

if you want to use only the Administrator special account, how i did here

You must know an important thing:

The situation is that you cant just create an account named just as Administrator, because in the Documents and Setting forder and in the group policies there is already an account named as Administrator. So what we can do?

Well we can just use this one lol

But remember this is a special account, and you must not use it if you will create more then this account. If you use this account you must use only this one, because il you create a new account (even an Administrator one) the special account that you were using will disappear from the login, and you will not able to get in lol :sneaky:

obviosly you can gat in from the safe mode (to recover you files or to delete the new account and force again windows to use the special one). That s all, if you use only an account, the special Administrator one works just like a charm. Dont worry to use it, it s just like any other Administrator account, and i used it for a long time

Now if someone wants to change the name of the special account, and i mean the one that you see ad the start menu (at the top) here is how you do it:

Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Local Users and Groups -> User -> Administrator -> Rename

This will not rename the folder that is in Documents and setting lol

For to do it i thing that we have to write a little program that scans the registry and changes all the paths were appears "Administrator", and the Volatile Enviroments. I know that there ares some registry keys that are created randomly at every windows installation, but it s possible to detect them and so to use them (how i did for to uncheck, in the recicle bin, "confirm to delete").

Here is the registry tweak that you have to put for to use the Administrator special account:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

;SETS AUTOLOGON KEY

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

;ENABLES SINGLE LOGON

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v DefaultDomainName /t REG_SZ /d sp4r4

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v AltDefaultDomainName /t REG_SZ /d sp4r4

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v CachePrimaryDomain /t REG_SZ /d sp4r4

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v DefaultUserName /t REG_SZ /d spara

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v AltDefaultUserName /t REG_SZ /d spara

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v DefaultPassword /t REG_SZ /d

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v AutoLogonCount /t REG_DWORD /d 1

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v AutoAdminLogon /t REG_SZ /d 1

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v DontDisplayLastUserName /t REG_DWORD /d 0

REG ADD "%KEY%" /f /v ShowLogonOptions /t REG_DWORD /d 1

REG DELETE "%KEY%" /f /v DcacheUpdate

You can change:

"sp4r4" -> Doamin Name

"spara" -> User name

as you want.

Note: the username "spara" will take no effect, because he will be overwritted an first logon, when appears (loading desktop..., outlook, etc). So in the Winlogon, and at the top of the start menu, you will see "Administrator". So you must change the domain name

I used it at RunOnceEx :thumbup

Enjoy :hello:

and sorry for my loooooooong and boring post, and for my really bad english :unsure:

:hello:

Result:

ssstb5.jpg