GTA IV coming to PC

AeroBlade

hopefully the requirements are ALOT higher than San Andreas.

San Andreas actually had really low requirements and i was getting insane FPS even with the 10x distance mod on.

it would be nice if GTA IV could have some nice graphics for PC.

This is a joke right? Personally I am still trying to look for that red head that was in the X-box version of GTA:VC. They are going to cut out things and some of the dialoag will be missing too. I just bet :realmad:

Personally from what I have been seeing the new GTA is probably the most worst one. Going back to basics and insighting viloence and angry public ideas. I remember I heard that GTA:SA was even being played in the student's lounges my Junior Highschool that I wented to. I can't believe that even the dean who hawked us back then was even playing the game.

• 1 month later...

I think the GTA 3 and VC were the best of the series, I don't like how they've taken out cool stuff like Killing Sprees, planes, random stuff in GTA4 and instead added crap like a social system and having to meet up with people all the time. GTA was all about being a total rogue guy who wasn't attached to anything and did want he wanted, that was so cool.

Although then you do have cool things in GTA4 like being able to shoot in all directions from car, being able to jack locked cars, and obviously better graphics.

I am really looking forward to GTA4 on the PC because you'll be able to use a mouse. It is what GTA4 on the consoles is lacking and any fps on the console is lacking too (NB I did not say GTA4 was an fps).

So yeah, looking forwad to GTA4 on PC, even though it is nowhere near the best of the GTA series. :D Bring it on, hopefully it'll make the most of my 4870X2 in Crossfire.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what they say about the requirements:

The recommended specs are as follows:

Processor: Dual core processor (Intel Pentium D or better)

RAM: 2GB

Hard Drive: 18GB free hard disk space

Video Card: 512MB Direct3D 10 compatible video card or Direct3D 9 card compatible with Shader

Drive: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive

I'll probably buy it, since I don't have any of the current generation consoles.

I have done some searching and so far I believe the release date for this on PC is approx 21st November (UK), 18th November (US) onwards so hopefully we should be able to play it come Christmas time yay!!!!!! :D

Stoner81

• 1 month later...
I think the GTA 3 and VC were the best of the series, I don't like how they've taken out cool stuff like Killing Sprees, planes, random stuff in GTA4 and instead added crap like a social system and having to meet up with people all the time. GTA was all about being a total rogue guy who wasn't attached to anything and did want he wanted, that was so cool.

no planes? are you serious?? i havnt seen the new GTA yet, even on console, b/c the console versions are just crap compared to PC.

i have been waiting so long for this game, just one more week now!!

Sweet. This is going to be a great game. Especially with mods.

Ripken204: You're running out of space for all those stars.

ya i know :)

That's probably the limit... i hope

don't worry, it is