WPI 7.0 Buglist

The rewind button DOES NOT work on the media player... (Probably never has)

WPI can no longer be placed at the root of the CD. It must be at Least ONE folder deep on a standalone cd. (So just place the WPI folder at the root instad of having wpi.hta and the folders at the root.)

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

- If you turn off the timer, you get an error message. (Line 83, object needed, tested with Windows theme)

Perhaps it has to do with the new timerbg image handling?

- Comment out "background-position: center left;" and Installprogbar in installer.css of Windows theme and server theme (and all others), as the option is there now.

- XP progress bars 3 and 4 are screwed up. If you select one, the other will show up. -> Change the filenames of the 2 images in Graphics\InstallProgBars folder.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Hi,

When ticking the check box for "Disable Category Check Boxes" (options/general screen), the placement of the Previous / Next navigation line (main screen) gets moved down and is no longer visible.

Cheers

I'm getting an error on multiple machines "This page is accessing information that is not under it's control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue" then stating WPI 7.0

The machines are XP sp2 and 2003sp2.

Anyone else getting this?

Thanks!

-Jim

@djackson: That's weird. I will check it out.

@RXWatcher: I have never seen that message. It must some extra security switch turned on. Is this on your home computer or at work? On a network? Used nLite?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm getting an error on multiple machines "This page is accessing information that is not under it's control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue" then stating WPI 7.0

I saw in the forums about commenting out this line:

WPIScripts/api.js line 25

CheckForInternet();

Well, this corrected my "This page is accessing information that is not under it's control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue" issue.

Is this a new feature of 7.0? Can it be made optional without having to edit the script?

Thanks!

-Jim

Edited by RXWatcher

• 4 weeks later...

I have had a few reports of this. I don't know if it is new or no one ever reported it in older versions. I have not touched this code in a LONG time so it can't be anything new. All I can say is: I will look in to it.

• 1 month later...

not sure if this is a bug yet, i have wpi launched from svcpack and runonceex at each instance with its own seperate config and options files (the usual setup when using ryan's integator to include wpi once for each option, config and options file set in registry) still launched using config.js which was very much unexpected. i'm using wpi with windows xp sp3.

attempted workaround by giving command line options: (filenames respective for runonceex and svcpack)

failed: WPI.hta options=./WPIScripts/runonceex_options.js config=./WPIScripts/runonceex.js

failed: WPI.hta options="./WPIScripts/runonceex_options.js" config="./WPIScripts/runonceex.js"

failed: WPI.hta options="runonceex_options.js" config="runonceex.js"

worked: WPI.hta options=runonceex_options.js config=runonceex.js