Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer - version 1.7.4

mara-

YEAH, me like!

Tested and done! Worked like a charm!

Version 1.7 Beta 4 + those hotfixes that applied to my setup! Based on a "Gold" version with SP3 slipped in.

Everything packed in a rar.exe file with an unattend.mst file with all configurations.

/SwedenXP B)

YEAH, me like!

Tested and done! Worked like a charm!

Version 1.7 Beta 4 + those hotfixes that applied to my setup! Based on a "Gold" version with SP3 slipped in.

Everything packed in a rar.exe file with an unattend.mst file with all configurations.

/SwedenXP B)

I'm glad that everything worked, but can you tell me which method you used, Admin Slipstream or Direct Slipstream?

Cheers ;)

I used the Admin one - mostly because I didn´t see the other one. And I don´t know the difference between them...

Please enlighten me :blink:

/SwedenXP B)

Well I recommend Direct Slipstream because it's better. Cache will work, installations files will be same size or even smaller then original installation files, you will be always asked to enter CD key when installing (very useful for people who need to install same installations files with different serial).

In short therms, you will got same disc structure as original Microsoft CD but with updates slipstreamed.

Cheers ;)

Hi mara-

Swedish translation for 1.7 b5 is attached.

Noticed one problem (O2003/Pro/Swe/admin install):

When adding 1st ChainInstall-patch I got error message "Path you selected have not write access". Had to interrupt the process at this point.

Cheers :unsure:

Hi mara-

Swedish translation for 1.7 b5 is attached.

Noticed one problem (O2003/Pro/Swe/admin install):

When adding 1st ChainInstall-patch I got error message "Path you selected have not write access". Had to interrupt the process at this point.

Cheers :unsure:

Thanks for the updated translation. You are correct, chain installations can not be added. I fixed it for final version.

Updated german language to Beta 5: Download German.lng

Thanks.

Cheers ;)