Unattended Vista Install from USB Key

Ok so I have created an unattended vista install using the WSIM (windows system Image Manager) included in WAIK. I have it auto install office 2007 with the commands added in to Autounattend.xml file - so everything is automated, or so I thhought it would be...

All of the above sounds great, BUT it's pointless because I still have to be present to take out my USB Key during each restart during vista install and when going into audit mode. Booting from a USB key does not give the option to boot from it like a DVD would. Is there a USB_Multiboot_10 for vista only, or is there other boot menus that would give the option to boot from the usb key or just continue loading from the C drive?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by NobleSir

I didn't bother with all that, I just use alternate boot for the first time, all the modern BIOSes have this feature (I suspect you use a modern machine for Vista). You need to press a hot key during boot, very often it is something like F11 of F12 and then select USB boot, next reboot you boot from your normal hard drive.