Nlite Noobie Need Help

enghai

I had done up a customised setup CD for my office enivonment.

However, I met with some problem an would like to seek follow member's help.

- How do I disable Desktop Cleanup

- How do I Show Quick Launch by default

- How do I unselect Personalise Menu?

- How do I uninstalled Quick Launch buttom?

- How to I disbale Loollook epress?

Thanks.

EH

You must use regtweaks or vb scripts to customize everything to your preferences. Unfortunately, it takes time to research and find the appropriate methods that work unless you create your own.

First off, do not the options in Nlite allow you to tweak these settings? :S If I'm wrong I appologise but I didnt imagine it would be too difficult.

Also it is actually rather fortunate that we must search for and read the information we need. It helps people decide what to do before they go doing it and screwing it....up.... Google severely helps reseach, and I have found these forums full of all the required information for every task related to slipstreaming, and customizing. ROCK ON!

I LOVE MSFN! Thank you all, and keep up the great work. Even the not so noobie are learning today! and yesterday! and I'm sure years to come.

Also,

I had done up a customised setup CD for my office enivonment. However, I met with some problem an would like to seek follow member's help. - How do I disable Desktop Cleanup - How do I Show Quick Launch by default- How do I unselect Personalise Menu? - How do I uninstalled Quick Launch buttom? - How to I disbale Loollook epress?

Thanks.

EH

Are you looking to tweak these on a new version of your customised disk? Or are you looking to change the settings on the computer you setup?If you supply some more info I will gladly help.

Edited by TheUrbanMyth

I had done up a customised setup CD for my office enivonment

Don't forget the EULA you agreed to installing the program:

5. nLite is free for personal use only, you cannot use it for any company or business purposes at this time.

- How do I disable Desktop Cleanup

- How do I Show Quick Launch by default

- How do I unselect Personalise Menu?

- How do I uninstalled Quick Launch buttom?

- How to I disbale Loollook epress?

After messing around with Nlite for a week, I am getting used to this little wonder.

Desktop Cleanup - settled

Disable Personalised Menu - 1/2 settled, Nlite disable it, but the check box still show after installation

Enable Quick Launch Button - no luck.

Disable / Remove Outlook Express - successful, thought not advisable as some how Outlook 2003 may have some errors with Outlook Express missing.

Just a quick update and again this is a wonderful piece of application.