Deleting Shortcuts

The Felon

crahak is right

http://www.msfn.org/board/Forum-Rules-Upda...ead-t18408.html

11. Please refrain from using CAPITALIZATIONS in the topic title or when participating in threads because they will not attract attention - instead it will annoy many of MSFN's members.

but unfortunately, hes also wrong :)

3. Please do not post screenshots within threads that exceed 300x200 in resolution and 150kb in size. Provide a link to the image and host it on your own web space if possible. Always keep in mind we have several members on 56k and loading a thread with a few large screenshots can be quite slow for them.

ill fix the topic title but the pic is funny so im leaving it. :)

Hey crahack , that was great! Hilairious picture! You know caps are unnessasary just like those shortcuts I deleted becouse for some strange reason I was trying to delete an "ink" instead of a "lnk" file but I killed those helpless shortcuts with your sintax. :thumbup (I'm kind of new to cumputers) but I've automated my xp install with all kinds of programs in run once and it works real good yu know I re-packaged all my programs with 7zip silents but I after having destroying an innocent shortcut from the cmd maby you would know how to create one from a command line as well?

Edited by The Felon