[Tool] FFaM v1.0.2.11

Well, thank you for living up to your promise of a complete re-write of the Firefox Maker :-). So, from what I can see, we can only create a switchless installer now.

Yes, "True" addon become too dificult to maintain for XP, Vista and Win7. If needed I can add an option for an addon.

Update Posted

bugs fix(i hope)

v0.703 - 11-16-09

-added several locale id's used to determine language type

-renamed shortcuts

-added more errorchecking and validation

-added Tete's SSE2 Optimized Firefox Version

-added Pigfoot's P3 Beta Firefox Version

-added links and filenames to saved filed and can now run without downloading new links

-fixed bug with language selection that occurs only when changing language choice after updating links

-fixed links for plugins

-updated Adobe Shockwave to 11.5.2.602

-fixed bug where user selected language not being used

-fixed bug where extensions not being used

-updated OGA to 2.0.48.0

-updated QuickTime Alternative to 3.0.1

-updated Real Alternative to 2.0.1

-updated Foxit Reader to 2009.11.11

-added option for silent installer addon

Edited by Jonnyboy82

Update Posted

v0.704 - 11-16-09

-fixed bug in W7T addon not being created

-added script to properly reshack the beta Firefox versions

-disabled 'Set Proxy' until completed

-fixed bug that is evident when loading saved settings and you have unchecked 'Use Defaults'

Update Posted

I have added proxy settings, but I was not able to test a proxy server that requires a password. So, please test if you use proxies and let me know. I will try to fix.

v0.705 - 11-20-09

-added text highlighting

-added use proxy if necessary(needs testing)

-removed option to "view Hidden" files\foldes since it is necessary

-fixed pigfoot's beta weblink

-moved the remaining text to localized files - except drop down menus

-fixed bug that would install to the incorrect path when the current and addon paths are different

-added option to "Check for Updates"

-checking for updates is automatic when you click "Update Links" - this will add notification in the title bar

-added --referer and --user-agent to wget command to make wget not appear to be a script or robot

-added script to check the registry for installed firefox location

-added look for firefox path in the registry, to assist in populating the path

-added read profiles.ini for installed profiles and if more than 1 installed profile then a dropdown list will be created for profile selection.

-If your profile is not in the dropdown list selection, you can still choose a profile from any another location

-fixed a bug when loading saved files when some of the strings are empty

-renamed Silent Addon output file

-fixed bug where silent addon was being created incorrectly

-fixed bug with positioning the screen

-added check for update

-added script to remove Mozilla Firefox Beta shortcuts

Edited by Jonnyboy82

• 2 weeks later...

Update posted 0.706

v0.706 - 12-02-09

-fixed bug when reading registry for firefox and firefox not installed

-fixed bug where when browsing for folder and cancel is selected

-fixed bug when trying to copy helper.exe and file does not exist

-added several outdated older vanilla versions of Firefox

-changed links for outdated older Firefox versions after Mozilla removed previous links

-added Tete's Beta SSE Version

-added Tete's Beta SSE2 Version

-added ability to only download links to the file you wish to build

-added status

-added usage validation

-fixed check update

-updated to Quicktime v.7.65.17.80

-updated to Quicktime Alternate v.3.1.0

hi, i seem to be hav this problem comin up?

8yf9l4.png

i really oner try out the new WA addon feature but i had no luck with these new releases.........im still usin JonnyboysTools_v0.107!!! LOL

cheers james

Edited by jamesbebby

hi, i seem to be hav this problem comin up?

i really oner try out the new WA addon feature but i had no luck with these new releases.........im still usin JonnyboysTools_v0.107!!! LOL

cheers james

Only part of the image is showing up.

***EDIT***

Finally got the image.

***EDIT***

Fixed in the next update.

Thanks

Edited by Jonnyboy82

Alright, I have asked this before and received no support. So, I'm asking again.

I really dislike having to post an update just so that I can get someone to tell me of a bug they have found. I need some volunteers to join me and bug test each version, before I make it public. This will reduce the number of errors in the public releases.

If you value this script and you have a little free time, please PM for the details.

Thanks

update posted v0.707

Remember, if running in Vista or Win7 and UAC has not been disabled, then you must run as administrator.

if you are interested in assisting in bug testing please PM me. Thanks

v0.707 - 12-11-09

-removed various string\integer bugs

-removed several global variables

-added more error checking and validation

-added more logging to help track down bugs

-fixed several bugs

-added delay during firefox installation to allow profile creation to complete before continuing

-removed intLen routine

-added option to view detailed log and set no details as default

-fixed bug not recognizing a corrupt or incomplete download by adding script to get 7-zip extraction error codes to verify proper extraction - if error code 2, the file is deleted and downloaded again

-updated Adobe Flash Player to version 10.0.42.34

-added SendKeys to refresh the screen after deleting the shortcuts

-fixed overwriting of some newer componenets and modules files with older versions, now only copies components and modules that do not exist in the version you are creating

-added script to remove installer created shortcuts when uninstalling - only removes shortcuts created by the installer - Works for all shortcuts except 'User Pinned'

-added slavok, polish and spanish strings for 'Pin to Taskbar'

Edited by Jonnyboy82

Update Posted v0.708

You are no longer required to run as Administrator, the installer will request it if you are not.

v0.708 - 12-13-09

-added czech, danish, german, english(another), estonian, finnish, french, croatian, hungarian, italian, lithuanian, latvian, norwegian, portuguese, roamanian, slovenian, swedish and turkish strings for 'Pin to Taskbar'

-resource hacked sfx file to require admin privileges

-fixed bug when loading saved settings and paths to firefox and profile does not exist

-added option to create silent installer with visual queue

-added script to remove "user_pref("browser.download.dir", "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Desktop");" from prefs.js. This line can cause Vista and Win7 users unable to right click and save images

-added select and view custom icoms

-added script to resource hack the sfx file to use whichever custom icon is selected or if none is selected, then the sfx will be resource hacked with the vanilla firefox icon

-updated icon set

-added selectable themes and added 2 basic themes

-cleaned up background image

-fixed hta size for screens resolutions smaller than 1100 pixels wide

-added several additional icons

Update Posted v0.710

This update is much larger because I am now including the flash installer and the shockwave slim installer. Both files are dynamically updated to the current file whenever the version changes. I also added "Pin to Start Menu" for Win7 users.

v0.710 - 12-17-09

-fixed shortcut creation

-added Pin to Start Menu for Win7 users - in all languages previously included for Pin To TaskBar

-made it possible to remove additional icon sets(smaller download for users that don't use the custom icons)

-additional icons in future releases will be in a separate file(place them in the same folder as Firefox Addon Maker)

-inclusion of additional icon sets is dynamic, add your own icons in the same format as the default icon set

-inclusion of additional style sheets is dynamic, add your own styles in the same format as the default and name it style01.css through style10.css

-removed Flash plugins and added Flash Installer, this dynamically updates to current version when user updates links

-removed Shockwave plugins and added Shockwave Slim Installer, this dynamically updates to current version when user updates links

-fixed bug when load saved settings, the saved version number would be loaded