Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
anodyne_98

MSDart5 and MSDart6 on same CD

Does anybody know how to make or modify the bcd so that you can multiboot a cd with Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Tools 5 and 6.

i have tried using EasyBCD to modify the bcd of my winpe 2.0 disc but it does not seem to like me and will not apply any changes. I have managed to rip the contents of MSDart 5 into a seperate folder and would like to use the windows vista boot loader to choose between the 2 different versions, seeing as i have to support both XP as well as Vista now.

Any help would be much appriciated.

Thanks,

Joshua

It's slightly redundant as it introduces two boot menus, but you can use ISOLinux to boot both DaRT 5 (as a normal windows cd boot) and DaRT 6 (as a BOOTMGR based vista cd boot). You might be able to configure BOOTMGR to autoboot to DaRT 6 though which would save you having to select it in BOOTMGR.

Cheers

i tested the method that describe here! but no success.

when i boot vmware with iso that i created just show a blink cursor and nothing happened.

Edited by sam1984