I can't run WPI from burned dvd

Sorry for my very poor English, i would like make a full dvd with lot a programms,but when i made it i burned to dvd, but when i run dvd from cd rom nothing opened.my autorun was

[AutoRun]

open=wpi.hta

icon=start.ico

any body help me please how do i run just wpi (no windows) from cd rom.

Thanks

minutka15,

I don't know what you mean by "(no windows)", but I assume you mean you are not installing Windows but Windows is running - right?

I don't know how to make Autorun work, but I have run WPI from my DVD. I just right click the optical drive>Explore>double click WPI>double click WPI.hta. I also make a Desktop shortcut to WPI.hta if I am going to do several tests. It seems that you cannot use Configure when running from a CD/DVD, only Install.

Maybe you need more path information on your Autorun command - just a guess. WPI.hta is inside WPI folder unless you moved it.

Good luck, John.

Have you tired using the PROVIDED autorun file from the tools download that can be found in your MANUAL?

[AutoRun]
ShellExecute=wpi.hta
ICON=WPI.ICO

Thank you very and very much!! :rolleyes:

I just changed AUTORUN.INF and it' working good!

It was very easy to solve, but from my side i was very stupid without knowing simple solution :blushing:

Edited by minutka15

minutka15,

I don't know what you mean by "(no windows)", but I assume you mean you are not installing Windows but Windows is running - right?

I don't know how to make Autorun work, but I have run WPI from my DVD. I just right click the optical drive>Explore>double click WPI>double click WPI.hta. I also make a Desktop shortcut to WPI.hta if I am going to do several tests. It seems that you cannot use Configure when running from a CD/DVD, only Install.

Maybe you need more path information on your Autorun command - just a guess. WPI.hta is inside WPI folder unless you moved it.

Good luck, John.

Thank you John, this problem already solved.I just changed the text from AUTORUN.INF (infirmation from Kelsenellenelvian) and it works great!

Sorry for my English,and i wish you both Good Luck and All the best!