Post-SP1 UpdatePacks x86 : Vista (MULTI) - Office 2007 (FR)

Last versions of UpdatePacks :

VISTA POST SP1 : JULLY 2008

OFFICE 2007 POST SP1 : JULLY 2008

CLIC HERE FOR THE NEWS UPDATEPACKS

IMPORTANT NOTE :

Those packs are build by me, to be used with VISTA-TOOLS or vLITE

I'm french, so my updatepacks contains SOME french only update, that you can delete easily because they are recognisable by the extension -fr-fr

For example : Windows6.0-KBXXXXXX-x86-fr-fr.msu

There is ONLY ONE in Windows UpdatePack and SOME in the Office UpdatePack

If you are not french, delete it and redownload it in your languague at Microsoft Download Center Website

Thank You :)

vista.jpg

MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA SP1 All Editions x86 (32bits) ONLY

Needed Software to create an Unattend Windows Vista DVD :

- Automated installation kit (AIK) for Windows Vista SP1 and Windows Server 2008 (1202.09 MB)

Mandatory to use the 2 softwares below. Just install "The Kit" on the autorun DVD screen

- Vista-Tools 1.0 by Muiz (84.8 kB)

Excellent software, especially for drivers integration without non-signed drivers error

- vLite by Nuhi

Can be use for SP1, hotfixes and drivers integration (not recommended because alerts unsigned drivers during the install, or use WHQL signed drivers only), you can customize your Vista DVD (delete uneeded tools, optimizations etc ...)

UpdatePack x86 Vista Post SP1 :

- Vista SP1 UpdatePack x86 JULLY 2008 - Windows Update List (155 MB)

contains 20 updates available on Windows Update since SP1

+ Windows Installer 4.5

+ Windows Search 4.0

- Vista SP1 UpdatePack x86 JULLY 2008 - MEGA Update List (166 MB)

contains 122 updates optional not available on Windows Update since SP1

Windows Update files are not include in this pack

BonusPack x86 Vista Ultimate Edition :

- Vista SP1 BonusPack Ultimate Edition x86 (196 MB)

Exclusive to the creation of a DVD unattend Vista Ultimate

Contains Bitlocker, Texas Hold'em Poker Game, Secure Key Backup, Dreamscene ...

DriverPack x86 Vista :

- Vista SP1 DriverPack x86 JULLY 2008 (148 MB)

This DriverPack was created by MUIZ, one of the creators of Vista-Tools.

Includes a good number of audio drivers, GPU, chipset, LAN, WLAN, TunerTV ... which are not integrated basic Vista.

office.jpg

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 All Editions x86 (32bits) et x64 (64bits)

UpdatePack Office 2007 Post SP1 :

- Office 2007 SP1 UpdatePack JULLY 2008 (70.1 MB)

contains 11 updates available on Windows Update since SP1

Edited by fredpsycho83

@jonken

Hmm, vLite isn't the best for drivers integration, if driver isn't signed, you will have a confirmation message during the install ... imagine if you have 200 drivers non-signed ... 200 clicks to validate the driver :realmad:

With Vista-tools no problem, certified !

For hotfix integration you can use vLite or Vista-tools ... that's up to you which one you prefer.

@chaox

:blink: I know my english isn't perfect, but i think i have used english here ...

I share neutral language hotfix files for vista ... except ONE ... like i said in the first post, so there is no very big problem with that ... just deleted it, and it will be in the AUGUST PACK to be completly neutral.

For Office 2007, some are french, some neutral, but i can't download every specific language, no time for that.

For those which are french, the KB number is the same, so you can search it from microsoft site in your language, its like a list.

I will (maybe) do that list with directlink to microsoft site for non-neutal hotfix of office.

It could be great if some guys could "help" me by posting here feedbacks, tests, etc ...

thx you :P

Edited by fredpsycho83

Here : Vista-Tools 1.0 (84,8 kB)

but you need WAIK SP1 (Download Page here) choose your language and download ;)

Personnaly i use VTools for drivers & hotfix integration, and customize the WIM image (adding wallpaper, gadget, uxtheme etc...)

and next i use vLite for cleaning and optimizations.

Works great, no drivers non-signed error, fully update (just the sound bonus in WinUpdate) and totally unattend

I have edit the 1st post : adding WAIK, VTools and vLite links with tiny descriptions

And if i do some english mistakes for the 1st post, correct me ;)

Edited by fredpsycho83

fredpsycho83 = muiz?

nope lol ! :lol:

Muiz is the creator of Vista-Tools and the driverpack which are in the 1st post.

He do also updatepack and bonuspack and x64 support too, but in another forum, sp00f have done the link previously.

I like his job, but he have stopped office2007 and Master Updater Pack (full hotfix list for Pre-SP1), that why i propose my work.

I always say if a pack isn't mine, like driverpack, to respect the creator.

But i have fully made Bonuspack, WinUpdatePack (also if Muiz have done them too but its my work ^^ ) , MEGA Update Pack (to "continue" the muiz's work of his Master Update Pack for Post SP1 Updates) and office Updates.

i originnaly post this topic in Clubic Forum (french), and in french section of RyanVM Forum.

I propose my work in here too, because MSFN is a big ressource in unattend section.

:hello:

Edited by fredpsycho83

Here : Vista-Tools 1.0 (84,8 kB)

but you need WAIK SP1 (Download Page here) choose your language and download ;)

Personnaly i use VTools for drivers & hotfix integration, and customize the WIM image (adding wallpaper, gadget, uxtheme etc...)

and next i use vLite for cleaning and optimizations.

Works great, no drivers non-signed error, fully update (just the sound bonus in WinUpdate) and totally unattend

I have edit the 1st post : adding WAIK, VTools and vLite links with tiny descriptions

And if i do some english mistakes for the 1st post, correct me ;)

Thanks man for the vista tools. :yes: