Daemon Tools Lite 4.35.5

Acheron

Thanks for uploading the files...

I have another problem now. Let mee say that i'm using 7 x86.

this is my sfx package:

14n1nxg.png

But when i run it nothing happen... what do you think?

i don't know if that is the problem

but in winrar

you don't need the rundll32.exe etc.. line

in the winrar sfx

just type the install.inf

I have only tested these Advanced INF installation scripts on Windows XP. There might be permissions problems when trying to run these commands on Windows Vista or newer. Also keep in mind this script is meant to be used on T13 during Windows XP setup. As the SPTD driver needs to be installed first, Daemon Tools will get installed after next reboot.

Main reasons to still keep running Windows XP:

1. QTTabBar is awesome. With many options it turns Windows Explorer into a powerful tool. Not yet working properly in Windows Vista or Windows 7. Working with Windows Explorer in Windows Vista and 7 is a nightmare.

2. PC TV-card incompatible with Vista. Of course I could buy another one, but I'm not sure about analog tv in near future :no:

3. Windows XP is still supported until 2013. Also most software is still developed for Windows XP, even Microsoft still develops for Windows XP. Even applications developed with .NET Framework 4.0 will support Windows XP.

Of course, I'm working on getting these scripts running on Windows Vista and 7, as more and more people are running these OS's.

Edited by Acheron

Hi there, i see your point.. :lol:

I wanted to tell you that your script works perfectly on 7. Everything is smooth except for one point. Which is the gadget install. The popup ask you to install or don't install the gadget.

Could you tell me how can i edit the script in order to accept or not the gadget installation..? whichever is easier..

Please when you some time... :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

I leave my configuration of 7zsd

;! @ Install @! UTF-8!
RunProgram = "DTLite4355.exe / S"
RunProgram = "\"% ProgramFiles% \ DAEMON Tools Toolbar \ uninst.exe \ "/ S"
RunProgram = "hidcon: REG ADD \" HKLM \ Software \ DT Soft \ DAEMON Tools Pro \ Config \ "/ v Autostart / t REG_DWORD d / 00000000 / f"
RunProgram = "hidcon: REG ADD \" HKLM \ Software \ DT Soft \ DAEMON Tools Pro \ Config \ "/ v CheckForUpdate / t REG_DWORD d / 00000000 / f"
Delete = "% ProgramFiles% \ DAEMON Tools Toolbar"
GUIMode = "2"
;! @ InstallEnd @!

Bye!!!

Edited by Javo28

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there, i see your point.. :lol:

I wanted to tell you that your script works perfectly on 7. Everything is smooth except for one point. Which is the gadget install. The popup ask you to install or don't install the gadget.

Could you tell me how can i edit the script in order to accept or not the gadget installation..? whichever is easier..

Please when you some time... :blushing:

looking for same thing!!

which is the command to avoid gadget installation?

my crapless silent dt lite (based on DTLite4356-0091.exe)

http://vdr.at/temp/DTLite4356-0091-Silent.exe

tested in german windows xp pro and german windows 7 pro x64

don't forget to reboot after installing (first run takes a while but who cares)

if anyone knows how to merge the two inf files (they just use different variables for x64/x86) let me know

Does anyone know how this was created?. It is sweet. What tool was used to make this?.

my crapless silent dt lite (based on DTLite4356-0091.exe)

http://vdr.at/temp/DTLite4356-0091-Silent.exe

tested in german windows xp pro and german windows 7 pro x64

don't forget to reboot after installing (first run takes a while but who cares)

if anyone knows how to merge the two inf files (they just use different variables for x64/x86) let me know

Does anyone know how this was created?. It is sweet. What tool was used to make this?.

hi, updated it some minutes ago, no toolbar + no gadget + no crap ;)

i grab the files from the original installer, remove the gadget, create inf files + cab, recompress with 7zip + 7zsd sfx module with dt icon and that's it (everything is done in a batch file)