Resignation

XPero

Hi all,

I'm not very good at speeches, so I will try to keep this simple.

Since I got my job last year, I've become a busy person with little or no time for continue developing my 2 main heavy projects: Vize and XPize.

Also, I must admit that with time, I have been losing interest and strenght in both projects and they're now a tough task for me. That means that the fun is gone for me developing Vize and XPize and they have become a "job". That said, I think that when you no longer enjoy doing that akind of stuff, you should stop. So that's what I am doing right now.

I will make available all the source code of both projects, so other people can create similar packs (there are already users doing so).

I would like to give BIG THANK YOUS to all of you MSFN guys that helped me a lot in making the XPize and Vize projects a reality, specialy Martin_L and xper.

I would like to give a BIG THANK YOUS to all XPize and Vize users.

I think that's all, so thank you very much again

Vize and XPize source

Thank you very much for such an awesome xpize and vize programs. Its very sad knowing that you will no longer developing and continuing this awesome project, but i wish you all the best of luck, and hope you have a succesfull career in what ever you do.

Thank you

Good luck!

Edited by shahed26

I've never used it (didn't even know what it was until 5 minutes ago), but I just wanted to say a big "THANKS!!" for sharing the source with us all. So much people just stop supporting their utilities and don't release the source, often forcing us to seek alternatives as a problem arises.

So, reallife has won again - and that`s okay !

Thank you XPero for all that gif, bitmap and so on.

And Thank you for that wonderful logo that we`re using.

Best wishes for your reallife!

g-force, admin @

gnlitelogo.jpg

I think everyone can understand your situation and you've explained it in the most honest way possible. Releasing the source is cool, hopefully (im not a dev) someone picks it up and one day you can enjoy new versions.

Thanks for the time you've spent on the project in the past!

-- DaPozt

• 4 weeks later...
I've never used it (didn't even know what it was until 5 minutes ago), but I just wanted to say a big "THANKS!!" for sharing the source with us all. So much people just stop supporting their utilities and don't release the source
Yes. I agree wholeheartedly with that statement. I just found out about it, but I'm sure that by doing this it will continue. Thank you. Edited by meowing

• 1 month later...