Windows Malicious Removal Tool still shows?

tulisan

I noticed that even if I have already removed the Windows Malicious Removal Tool in my vlited vista, and then go to windows update, the Windows Malicious Removal Tool updates still shows in the download list.

I noticed that even if I have already removed the Windows Malicious Removal Tool in my vlited vista, and then go to windows update, the Windows Malicious Removal Tool updates still shows in the download list.

Same here with Windows Mail,Media Center and some others.Nevermind them.Just hide the updates

The MSRT is updated every month and pushed as a high-priority update, if not present on the system or is an old version it will be offered. It's the only one unlike the rest of the components where say if you remove Windows Defender you won't see signatures or other updates for Defender.

Not sure about Windows Mail, I don't remember if Junk Mail filters showed up or not when Windows Mail was removed before SP1 or in an earlier vLite build something changed.

would be decent if MS allowed you to 'skip forever' on updates to that

+1 from me

Anyway yes...junk e-mail filter constantly shows up.The new one as it becomes available.Old ones stay hidden.

Cumulative update for Media Center also shows up even if Media Center components have already been removed. I just hide those updates for now but it's kinda annoying for those new updates that shows up i.e. junk mail filter.