KernelEx App Compatibility Database

Mozilla Seamonkey up to version 2.0.14 works fine for me.

Ver. 2.1 starts but freeze when loading a webpage (even on local disk) - kernelex 4.5.1, winxp-sp2 compat.

Have you tried W2K compatibility mode? I've found some app's are no good using XP compatibility mode, but are fine using W2K mode.

Joe.

Mozilla Seamonkey up to version 2.0.14 works fine for me.

Ver. 2.1 starts but freeze when loading a webpage (even on local disk) - kernelex 4.5.1, winxp-sp2 compat.

Have you tried W2K compatibility mode? I've found some app's are no good using XP compatibility mode, but are fine using W2K mode.

Joe.

No but it's not 99.99% this problem. I found other user reported that seamonkey 2.1 beta 1 worked for him but all newer version freezed at rendering page.

I deleted 2.1 and reverted back to 2.0.14 that works fine. But hope that some future KX version will make it available.

Edited by xrayer

Odin Password Security Manager 6.5.2, that I get as today's giveaway on giveawayoftheday.com works with Kernel Ex. Tried it - saved one password - it seems that it works correctly.

Winamp Pro 5.541 works with KX 4.5.1

Winamp 5.35 was probably the latest with native win98 support.

BTW I think it would be good idea to create application list in 1st post because now it's spreaded on 8 pages that become a mess...

I can see that author of 1st post here is signed "banned" so he probably cannot update this. I can help with it if admin allows me to moderate this thread.

Edited by xrayer