Is next Vlite Update far off ?

benifin

Hi nuhi

Dont in any way mean to be rude or pushy - you have an amazing product here and it is a major gift to all of us.

I am only asking as I am scheduled to do 2 family/friend re-builds next weekend [19/7 and 20/7] and I will happily use 1.2Beta unless of course there is likley to be a new update before then ?

Again, I dont mean or intend to be rude, but could you please advise if 1.2Beta is still going to be current as of next weekend, or if a new update is scheduled.

I am perfectly happy either way as 1.2Beta is running brilliantly, and I certainly know that 1.2Beta is only 4 weeks old, its just that if a new version is due by next weekend, I will hold of on doing the install disks for it.

As always nuhi, many thanks and keep up the fantastic work !!!

Ben

Edited by benifin

i asked the same question maybe 2-3 days ago and i was told when it's done. me too i'm waiting to re install

i know how you feel right now :sneaky: :sneaky:

Edited by hannubys

Hi nuhi & hannubys

Yeah, I certainly feel a bit embarressed even asking - like I said, 1.2Beta is super stable and really lean and snappy - its just that if the next version is due to come out before next w/e, I'll wait - otherwise I'm %110 happy to proceed with my re-builds using 1.2Beta.

All the best,

Ben

Edited by benifin

Week or two, added a few components again, couldn't resist. Locking this down because there is really no point in trying to guess it. Try asking Blizzard when will Diablo 3 be released. "When it's done!" :)