How to install Windows from USB- WinSetupFromUSB with GUI

Can i use 2 or more xp version simultaneously, like mediacenter ,xp2 mini , xp3, xp3 mini xp etc...?

And how to do that?

Yes, you can. Did you read the first post in this topic? 0.2.3 - up to 10, 1.0 versions- up to 99.

Do you read tooltips in the program, when you hold the mouse over the Windows 2000/XP/2003 checkbox?

Add Windows 2000/XP/2003 Setup to the USB disk.

Multiple sources are supported, added one after another.

No need to close and reopen the program, simply select the next source once the previous has been copied

yes thats problem i am facing i applyed them but found something wrong and giving an error that lots of like .inf r missing something they didnt find any os setupfile.

My all files are continuous and difregmented also.

Can i use 2 or more xp version simultaneously, like mediacenter ,xp2 mini , xp3, xp3 mini xp etc...?

And how to do that?

Yes, you can.

Can you use them simultaneously? :w00t::lol:

jaclaz

:)

yes thats problem i am facing i applyed them but found something wrong and giving an error that lots of like .inf r missing something they didnt find any os setupfile.

My all files are continuous and difregmented also.

Well, I will answer in your style- something must be wrong somewhere, that could be anywhere but perhaps inf file or maybe it may not be wrong just could be something else. :whistle:

I've asked you once something, just a few posts above, do not expect more answers from me until you start putting at least a little effort when you are asking questions or providing information about your problems.

Well, I will answer in your style- something must be wrong somewhere, that could be anywhere but perhaps inf file or maybe it may not be wrong just could be something else. :whistle:

Nice! :yes:

Hey, can I use this as Standard Reply #43 (an alternative to my standard reply #32)? :unsure:

http://reboot.pro/2587/page__st__1

I mean, without needing to pay you a fee for this? ;)

:lol:

jaclaz

Nice! :yes:

Hey, can I use this as Standard Reply #43 (an alternative to my standard reply #32)? :unsure:

http://reboot.pro/2587/page__st__1

I mean, without needing to pay you a fee for this? ;)

:lol:

jaclaz

Hmm, I wonder if you could or could not, but perhaps and not definitely sure that could be partially refunded if you subscribe, but even if you don't I am not sure, actually I don't know because you remember last time? :thumbup

Hi sir ilko_t, may I know if I can make an installer using your great application to have a Windows XP and Windows 2003 in one USB installer?

Could you please show me how please because I've been looking around for a tutorial and found nothing. Thank you so much sir.

Hi sir ilko_t, may I know if I can make an installer using your great application to have a Windows XP and Windows 2003 in one USB installer?

Could you please show me how please because I've been looking around for a tutorial and found nothing. Thank you so much sir.

Sir, no need of tutorial, just a few posts above yours:

And how to do that?

Yes, you can. Did you read the first post in this topic? 0.2.3 - up to 10, 1.0 versions- up to 99.

Do you read tooltips in the program, when you hold the mouse over the Windows 2000/XP/2003 checkbox?

Add Windows 2000/XP/2003 Setup to the USB disk.

Multiple sources are supported, added one after another.

No need to close and reopen the program, simply select the next source once the previous has been copied

Hello!

I have a question:

I used the latest version of USB WinSetupFromUSB v 1. 0 beta7 and I put on the USB Windows XP SP3 + Windows 7 SP1. Win XP installs fine but Win 7 to half the installation gives error (error occurs when updates are instaled)

This problem can be solved?

P.S.

THX

Edited by Hacker

Hello!

I have a question:

I used the latest version of USB WinSetupFromUSB v 1. 0 beta7 and I put on the USB Windows XP SP3 + Windows 7 SP1. Win XP installs fine but Win 7 to half the installation gives error (error occurs when updates are instaled)

This problem can be solved?

P.S.

THX

What's the error?

Did you try original unmodified source?

I doubt that error has anything to do with installation from USB, the source is not modified in any way and Win 7 is USB install friendly, not like 2000/XP/2003 which has to be modified and tricked.

I understand that I have to place each vista source on a different primary partition so I have partitioned my usb to three primary partitions. I plan to have windows 7 vista and xp each on it own partition. However, in windows, it can only see one of the threes partition, but not all three. So I couldn't install anything else. Is there a way around this? If not, my usb is 16G, how can I install windows vista and 7 from the same usb without having it overriding each other?

Edited by RockOn

Are you talking about trying to install the three different OS's ONTO the USB? Because, unless I'm wrong, this thread is talking about installing the different OS's FROM the USB, using it as the install SOURCE, not the TARGET. A totally different thing. Are you in the right place?