Really cool icons matching vista's icons

shahed26

Hi

I found some really cool icons. These icons are really great at the same time MOST of them matches vista's original icons.

I have over tons of icons on my HDD and there all mixed up, i will try to find all the MATCHING icons (to the one that is uploaded here) on my HDD and organize the icons to the correct resources soon.

Hope you guys like it :)

Link:

Resources

Edited by shahed26

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some really flashy icons for vista. They look awesome, as i am currently using them.

I organized all the icons to its correct resources and its icongroup numbers, and still working on it... More to come..

Enjoy this cool icons :)

Screenshots

2hftl5d.jpg

2z9l6at.jpg

Download Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/153346283/New_Resources.7z.html

NOTE: Some old icons you will see, are from Vize project by xpero, i just replaced most of them, added a few more icons, and also EDITIED some icons to match vista.

Edited by shahed26

These are just Rhor's icons...

Yes, these are rhor icons, but they are organized to vista's correct resources, and i also modified some rhors icons as well eg, the bmp's and 2 or 3 new icons i made to make it more eye popping

• 2 weeks later...
Screenshots

2hftl5d.jpg

2z9l6at.jpg

These icons are beautiful... but the folder icons just don't match the vista theme. they are tooooo bluish. the default blue icons in vista are just the right blue. nevertheless, some of the file format icons are great! thanks.

but the folder icons just don't match the vista theme. they are tooooo bluish.

Theres many themes out there, to make it match with vista themes. Am using a theme, downloaded from devianart, that matches these icons :)

Look in deviantart for vista themes, theres plenty of them

• 4 weeks later...

No offense but overall these icons are terrible.

Windows has been about function over form, even with Vista. Yes these icons are very pretty... by themselves.... alone. Put toghether a folder of these and its visual chaos.

Edited by brucevangeorge

• 2 months later...

No offense but overall these icons are terrible.

Windows has been about function over form, even with Vista. Yes these icons are very pretty... by themselves.... alone. Put toghether a folder of these and its visual chaos.

that's what i was trying to say, in a nice way.