Need help finding Drivers for XP

Ghoro

Hi I got ASUS M51 Series M51Sn-X2 Intel Core 2 Duo T8300(2.40GHz) 15.4" Wide XGA 4GB Memory 250GB HDD DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS and I want to change it to XP. But it doesn’t come with Drivers for XP, so could any one help me find the drivers?

Thanks

thats not a very constructive reply, FAT64

Ghoro it looks like most of your drivers on their site:

http://support.asus.com/download/download....amp;mapindex=12

to install XP you will likely need to provide XP setup with the textmode sata driver or XP setup wont be able to see your hard drive. there are 3 ways to do that:

1. Put the driver and its txtsetup.oem on a floppy and use that during setup (a usb floppy drive will work)
  2. add the driver to your XP install CD through Nlite (also possible to do manually)
  3. Load the driverpack masstorage from driverpacks.net

I prefer method 3 but everyone has a different opinion on what easiest.

thats not a very constructive reply, FAT64

Ghoro it looks like most of your drivers on their site:

http://support.asus.com/download/download....amp;mapindex=12

to install XP you will likely need to provide XP setup with the textmode sata driver or XP setup wont be able to see your hard drive. there are 3 ways to do that:

1. Put the driver and its txtsetup.oem on a floppy and use that during setup (a usb floppy drive will work)
  2. add the driver to your XP install CD through Nlite (also possible to do manually)
  3. Load the driverpack masstorage from driverpacks.net

I prefer method 3 but everyone has a different opinion on what easiest.

Thanks for the help, but I'm not sure how to get the masstorage to work, any help?

Thanks

Never mind I got. But I’m still having problems with the drivers. I got the VGA, Chipset and Audio installed, but I’m missing all the other ones like Wireless Lan, just Lan and what other else I need.

Any help?

Thanks

Edited by Ghoro