How to get WPI to work using usbmultboot10

• Download latest WPI and Extract to folder WPI
  • Copy content of folder WPI into USB_MultiBoot_10\X_CONTENT\INSTALL_PRGS_WPI folder
  • Copy config.js file of USB_MultiBoot_10\usb_cfg_extra\INSTALL_PRGS_WPI\WPIScripts
    to USB_MultiBoot_10\X_CONTENT\INSTALL_PRGS_WPI\WPIScripts folder
  • Copy content of USB_MultiBoot_10\usb_cfg_extra\INSTALL_PRGS_WPI\Install\RegFiles
    to USB_MultiBoot_10\X_CONTENT\INSTALL_PRGS_WPI\Install\RegFiles folder
  • Add Programs mentioned in editable config.js file
    to USB_MultiBoot_10\X_CONTENT\INSTALL_PRGS_WPI\Install folder
  • After XP Install from USB has finished it is advisable to first install any missing drivers using INSTALL_DRIVERS.cmd
  • Then Launch Manually WPI with doubleclick on WPI.hta in INSTALL_PRGS_WPI folder

Thank you for your reply. That way does work. However, I want to execute wpi right after the xp install automatically before windows logs in.

So instead, I'm going to try putting the wpi folder in the $1 folder and use the runwpi.exe. Although, I think i did this before and it still failed to execute.

So instead, I'm going to try putting the wpi folder in the $1 folder and use the runwpi.exe. Although, I think i did this before and it still failed to execute.

Error came up again:

Windows cannot find D:\wpi\wpi.hta

I believe it cannot find it because "d" is the usb drive. Is there a way to reroute runwpi.exe to look in C: instead of D:?