[Release] Wise Registry Cleaner Free v3.91 Build 138

johndoe74

Wise Registry Cleaner Free v3.91 Build 138

Wise Registry Cleaner is a free utility does a neat job of cleaning out the Registry junk. It scans the Registry, flagging orphaned or bad Registry entries, and shows you the name and values for each. It identifies Registry entries that may be dangerous to delete, and those that are safe to delete, so you can distinguish between the two. It also lets you decide which entries to delete, and which to keep. For safety's sake, it can also back up your Registry before a scan, so that you can restore it, if the program causes any problems.

Wise Registry Cleaner is one of the safest Registry cleaning tools available in the market today. Its scanning engine is thorough, safe and fast.

File size :: 1.27 MB (1,336,652 bytes)

MD5 :: 4470B53261A5681FF4DCDCA14E74E051

Mirror :: box.net

Edited by johndoe74

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

johndoe74, can you upload some more mirrors? I'm having problems with the ifile.it download (perhaps I'm too impatient or there aren't enough tickets ... ?).

It seems that you've mixed up Pro anf Free versions (for a past version, 3.6.4). In my VM (for v3.64), it seems that you've gotten the Pro version rather than the Free. Could you double check on that? --> http://www.wisecleaner.com/download.html . Free version is right below the Pro.

Edited by Happy-Dude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...