Transfer missng drivers from another computer

The Orange Pigeon

I have an EEE that I trimmed down with nLite a lot. I've been using it for a while now and no problems have come up until recently. I had removed all the driver files and integrated the ones I need (because its easy to guess what hardware I would be using...). I had assumed that any new periphials I buy would have driver disks that I could download from the internet or what have you.

I purchased a generic bluetooth dongle that came without any driver packs (because it uses the generic Windows drivers) and now I'm up a river. I can install it on my desktop without a problem. I looked at the device panel to see what files the driver uses and then copied them over to my EEE and hoped that would be enough, but no luck. Is there anything else I need to move over? Or another resource to get generic Windows drivers for a no-name bluetooth dongle?

I also need to replace the default Windows bluetooth stack with the WIDCOMM stack inorder to use it with a headset. I tried installing that and it just said nothing detected.