Vistapack 2.6 released

damian666

Uh, wait a minute...

>> What's "TT"?

TrueTrans, right? *D*U*H*!!! :wacko:

Now Who's not paying attention?

Ok, youre screenshots show TT affecting all of the "metal" parts of Windows, but on mine it's only affecting the tittle bar and outer border. What am I doing wrong? How do I make it less transparent?(that's the part I didn't like; stuff behind the buttons was making them hard to read) How do I make it use the system colors? (Now it's like clear glass; everything else is Coke bottle green.)

Finaly, please ignore my last idiotic post... :blushing:

i am glad you finally got it :D

and only way to make it less transparent, is fixing the skin you use on TT

make your own on it, its not that hard.

cant really make it use system colors :/

and no man, no x64 yet...

Damian666

Edited by damian666

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Marxo said:

I don't want to talk much. Vistapack 3 Preparations for Testing will begin, meaning everyone who want to test Vistapack 3 during the development should sign-up here.

List of current testers:

This will be constantly updated.

as you see, final testing fase is begun, if ya want in, ya need to apply Here

if ya wonder why signup is on WPC, marxo is resource manager, i am just coding it from now on :)

damian666

Edited by damian666

The conscription will end when we get 10 testers, or on 10th of June, whichever comes first. We already have 4 testers, so hurry if you want to test Vistapack 3 during development.

Important: Testing includes both Windows 2000 and Windows XP versions, so you can test on both versions. You DON'T have to test in a live environment, meaning you can use VMs. Check for details in the official topic @ Windows Projects Community:

Become a tester for Vistapack 3

Edited by marxo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all!

I have just one question about Vistapack-XP v2.6, when i install this pack silently using command

"Vistapack-XP2.6.exe /S" and after installation always coming this message.2r6pd6r.jpg

Can somebody explane me how can i install this pack correctly whitout this error?

I prefere to use vistapack on T13 or T12. Sure it's possible to kill this message with script AutoIt but this is not good solution.

Hi to all!

I have just one question about Vistapack-XP v2.6, when i install this pack silently using command

"Vistapack-XP2.6.exe /S" and after installation always coming this message.2r6pd6r.jpg

Can somebody explane me how can i install this pack correctly whitout this error?

I prefere to use vistapack on T13 or T12. Sure it's possible to kill this message with script AutoIt but this is not good solution.

Does it install at all? Does it patch the system before displaying that message?

Does it install at all? Does it patch the system before displaying that message?

Yes man, it was all and fully installed, but on end this error always was displayed.For wich reason i don't know.

Yes man, it was all and fully installed, but on end this error always was displayed.For wich reason i don't know.

It's a minor mistake in the script. It's ok if it gets installed. We'll surely fix it for v3.

• 4 weeks later...

I would kindly ask if you can resolve the problem reported by minutka15 With regard the installation silent.

Then I found another problem with the TrueTrasparency while closing some applications.

135327errore.jpg

Thank you

I would kindly ask if you can resolve the problem reported by minutka15 With regard the installation silent.

Then I found another problem with the TrueTrasparency while closing some applications.

135327errore.jpg

Thank you

Silent install will be fixed in v3 and as for TrueTransparency, you'll have to ask the authors, we just bundle it with Vistapack.

Hi D,

In the past I mentioned timedate.cpl not displaying properly. I don't know if this was ever an issue with your system. I fixed it with a slight mod where I moved the CONTROL statement for 10.bmp in the dialog. I slightly changed the clock position values as well.

1.res and 10.res:

CONTROL "&Time", 104, BUTTON, BS_GROUPBOX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 132, 2, 113, 125
CONTROL 10, 0, STATIC, SS_BITMAP | SS_CENTERIMAGE | SS_REALSIZEIMAGE | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 138, 14, 101, 87
CONTROL "", 712, "ClockWndMain", 0x50000000, 144, 13, 90, 90

Now if someone knows how to hack timedate.cpl and change the color of the blue\green hands with black.

post-81494-1248988670_thumb.png

Edited by Squeeto