YouTube(video is no longer available)?

RYU81

my friends have problem there alot of video not working,I try most every solution like:uninstall Google Web Accelerator,uninstall flash then install it again,also try other browser for internet but same,remove all codec also delete all temp internet but still not fix it.is there real way to fix it??

watch_youtube_videos.jpg

sorry if post it in wrong section

Edited by RYU81

There is a good chance there is nothing wrong with your computer...but that the Video is actually not available....maybe because of a copyright violation or submitter removed/deleted it...or someone else did (found it offensive)...that error is fairly common at youtube....have you seen if someone else can actually view it...?

it would have helped if you posted a link to that video so others could try.

Edited by jroc

might sound weird but if he's using this in IE i would try viewing it in FireFox or Opera... computers dont make since sometimes lol :blink:

try that change FireFox or Opera & change PC still got same error.

We just can't guess why it does that (no HTTP logs or anything). Are you on someone else's network? In a country where they do filtering of your connection? Old version of flash with a bug? ... All we can do is guess.

Typically, the video is not available message is caused by one of two things:

1. Youtube is doing website maintenance. You can check this by going to Youtube.com and it will have a colored bar at the top of the screen below the search if there is any maintenance being performed.

2. The video was removed by Youtube. This usually happens concerning IP content that isn't legally allowed on Youtube in the first place, like movies, advance movie trailers, exclusive content, music videos, episode parts. Youtube doesn't hunt for these types of videos, but removes them usually because the IP owners (movie, record and other companies) find them and request them to be removed. Different companies appear to audit Youtube on certain schedules, and if you frequent the site enough, you will be able to see the video deletion pattern for specific types of videos.

my friends have problem there alot of video not working,I try most every solution like:uninstall Google Web Accelerator,uninstall flash then install it again,also try other browser for internet but same,remove all codec also delete all temp internet but still not fix it.is there real way to fix it??

watch_youtube_videos.jpg

hi friend i too have faced this problem first, that the message "video is no longer available",

1. I thought that the video was removed the youtube officials but i am sure that it's not 100% true, because the same video will buffer on another computer (may be in your neighhour's system).

2. Update the latest flash player in your system so that it supports the Flash Related objects.

3. If your system is not formatted ever since 6 months try to reinstall the operating system and update it.

The only thing is that your system could be affected with trojans, spywares or malwares!

use some spywares to removes these kind of bad irritating virus! so there will be a chances to buffer the video!

just try this one!

Edited by Uméesh

1. Youtube is doing website maintenance. You can check this by going to Youtube.com and it will have a colored bar at the top of the screen below the search if there is any maintenance being performed.

2. The video was removed by Youtube. This usually happens concerning IP content that isn't legally allowed on Youtube in the first place, like movies, advance movie trailers, exclusive content, music videos, episode parts. Youtube doesn't hunt for these types of videos, but removes them usually because the IP owners (movie, record and other companies) find them and request them to be removed. Different companies appear to audit Youtube on certain schedules, and if you frequent the site enough, you will be able to see the video deletion pattern for specific types of videos.

1-I try to play video in maintenance period but I got this massage.

2-not remove it,there alot of video not working that mean all remove them!!!!

watch_youtube_videos.jpg

hi friend i too have faced this problem first, that the message "video is no longer available",

1. I thought that the video was removed the youtube officials but i am sure that it's not 100% true, because the same video will buffer on another computer (may be in your neighhour's system).

2. Update the latest flash player in your system so that it supports the Flash Related objects.

3. If your system is not formatted ever since 6 months try to reinstall the operating system and update it.

The only thing is that your system could be affected with trojans, spywares or malwares!

use some spywares to removes these kind of bad irritating virus! so there will be a chances to buffer the video!

just try this one!

1-not remove it.

2-I try that still not solve problem.

3-why if system not formatted ever since 6 months than mean affect for youtube!!!

4-no,I scan with many program,not there any trojans, spywares or malwares.

Edited by RYU81

1-I try to play video in maintenance period but I got this massage.

2-not remove it,there alot of video not working that mean all remove them!!!!

watch_youtube_videos.jpg

just try this one!

1-not remove it.

2-I try that still not solve problem.

3-why if system not formatted ever since 6 months than mean affect for youtube!!!

4-no,I scan with many program,not there any trojans, spywares or malwares.

hi friend, i found out the solution why the vidoes are not buffering in youtube showing the message "we're sorry the video is no longer available" the solutions is

you should have a high speed internet connection from 256 Kpbs upto the top bandwidth speed, but 512 Kbps should be preferred!

youtube has set a preferable speed to buffer those videos, if the speed is less than the required speed then the message shows like that! so go for high internet speed, that is the reason why the video in not working in your PC! so compare your speed with your neighbour speed!

what is your internet speed connection?

Edited by Uméesh