How to remove NET framework 1.1 using nLite 1.4.6?

Lilla

Step 1. Integrated SP3 using nLite

Step 2. Windows Hotfixes (using Tomcat76 XP SP3 list) and addons added via HFSLIP

Step 3. Remove components and add Tweaks using nLite

QUESTION: How to remove NET framework 1.1 (...\cmpnents\netfx\i386\netfx.cab) using nLite 1.4.6?

I tried unchecking all boxes in the Compatibility tab in Components in case nLite was protecting this component, however, even then I do not see an option to remove netfx.

I know I can delete the netfx folder myself outside of nLite, but I would prefer to remove it via nLite if this is possible.

Thank you,

Lilla

exBBoi - Dang, I thought I was looking closely, but guess not. I see it now. I am already removing the others that you mentioned, but I appreciate that you including them, just in case. Thank you exBBoi!

mazmorbid - I don't use that many .NET Framework apps. But those I've seen that said they required .NET Framework 1.1 were actually compatible with .NET Framework 2.0. These days I expect most apps are written this way, and I would try to avoid any that aren't.

And if I actually had to have .NET Framework 1.1 I wouldn't install it from the CD anyway because that version is so old on my CD, it is the original release. Instead, I would download/install .NET Framework 1.1 with latest service pack, or I would install from Windows Update.

I'm going to try...

* installing .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 (RogueSpear's RunTime) in my Step 2.

* removing .NET Framework 1.1 in Step 3

Thank you for your help.

Lilla

Edited by Lilla

Oh, speaking of .NET:

I understand that each version is something totally different from other ones? 2.0 doesn't have 1.0 in it and so on. Is there any official package that would contain 1.1 and 2.0 in it? I hate installing four **** things SO much (the actual package and SP /why MS didn't create a version with SP already included is beyond me/).