vLite bowing to Microsoft

alexjorge

Authority and Money always won

Not just some hotfix from updates in Microsoft Server, eliminate you possibilities to Run vLite software smooth and efficient, vLite is not helping us, by force us to download FROM MICROSOFT SERVER, a Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows Vista SP1 of 1375.9 MB (1.37GB). Other ways is impossible to use the software, plus error most of the time adding stuff to you DVD and find out when you are installing it.

To some people still believe in the original purpose of vLite here is my recommendation to avoid all this selling and buying companies by the Microsoft Monopolization. OCCUR BEFORE WITH SYSTERNAL SOFTWARE COMPANY. Including their famous software ERD Commander

Here is the way I finally find to run vLite:

First, try to get old versions of vLite, if I remember good the first version aloud you to use ADDON, trying to inject this future in the new version and spread all around the Net will be a great idea. If not, get the following software.

* RegCure (portable is better)

* vLite (portable)

Uninstall the version that intoxicate you system (mainly 1.2) and use the RegCure to eliminate every crap the software install in your PC.

Them, Run the vLite portable software. (old version 1.1.6)

You will see the software run flawless, and enjoy the old and independent vLite

For your eyes only, don't tell anyone.

Changes and download

Some of you will be annoyed by the new WAIK download but I had to do it, or so they tell me.

You can install this vLite version over the old one and it will work without the fatty download. So backup the v1.1.6 before I remove it from the site.

Initiate hatred...mark.

nuhi has already mentioned the method and I have used it using this method, no issues at all and no WAIK also.

If You, dont`t understand...

1. How this software works...

2. That it`s "independent" drom microsoft...

3. Anyway, it Breaks VISTA EULA anyway`(if you read that...what I rally doubt)

You have a free Choice... don`t use it... ;)

Nuhi Had also Choice.... (I`m guessing: ... redistribute waik, with his creation... or end the project...)

Edited by Etz

Authority and Money always won

Not just some hotfix from updates in Microsoft Server, eliminate you possibilities to Run vLite software smooth and efficient, vLite is not helping us, by force us to download FROM MICROSOFT SERVER, a Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows Vista SP1 of 1375.9 MB (1.37GB). Other ways is impossible to use the software, plus error most of the time adding stuff to you DVD and find out when you are installing it.

When reading this, I hardly believe you were sane when you chose that U.S. flag in settings.

May I quote from Pulp Fiction?

English, MTFK, do you speak it??

And yeah, even after running it through ghetto dictionary I still don't have the slightest idea what are you talking about. Jeez.

Edited by Octopuss

HOLY DUMBA$$ BATMAN!

You want it to keep the waik component and get shut down?

Get real mister.

Did you see what happened to Autopatcher? They got shut down and quick once MS took a good look at the fact they were distrubuting MS files and those were ever unmodified!

Vlite is always helping us by staying alive and like you said in your barely understandable post Nuhi provided a solution that doesn't take the 1.37 gig download.

This thread scares the living jesus out of me by just the sheer fact that there are people this stupid in the world...

Unintelligible writing (with COLOR, even!)...

Worthless replies:

lol

And a flock of "similar topics" that are all, well, naturally, "funny farm". Please do us all a favor and go back to the funny farm yourself.

don't use it if your not happy with it!

you can't complain about ms making us download a file they've created in a more legit way, sure its annoying, but at the end of the day if it weren't for ms, there'd be no vista, and if there was no vista, we wouldn't have vlite, and god knows what we'd be doing, proberbly trying to mlite our mac os installs or something crazy

don't use it if your not happy with it!

If my not happy with what? I don't think I understand your grammar properly... o_O

if it weren't for ms, there'd be no vista, and if there was no vista, we wouldn't have vlite, and god knows what we'd be doing, proberbly trying to mlite our mac os installs or something crazy

Or... you know... using nLite on XP. I think the proper statement is "if there was no Vista, there would be no need for vLite".