Corrupted .Sif File

RockOn

Burned to CD three times, and encountered this" value in the .sif file is corrupted, value o on the line in section windiretories" something like that three times in a roll. Very frustrated. Don't be confused if you see my sig says Vista Home Premium, it happened on NLite customized Windows XP Home Edition. Hope you can help. Thanks in advance

Edited by RockOn

:)

Please attach the i386\txtsetup.sif file from the broken ISO. And last session.ini from the root of it.

You can compress both in a zip and attach if it is too big.

Thanks.

Something integrated added these lines:

msi0c0a.mui = 100,,,,,,,722,0,0,msimsg.dll.mui

msi040b.mui = 100,,,,,,,706,0,0,msimsg.dll.mui

msi040c.mui = 100,,,,,,,707,0,0,msimsg.dll.mui

and they are missing directory entries in txtsetup. Now I need some help from you to see what integrated (driver or an addon) does that so that I can try it to see is it the addon or nLite bug.

I thought that Last Session.ini tells you what integrated. You want me to post that list ?

Edit: Ohhh Crappp, I think I know what cause this problem, surprised nobody here use XP SP3 Update Pack from Redxii

062008-r03

- Add temporary workaround for XP Home for missing WinntDirectories not present by default in XP Home

Thank Nuhi, and sorry for the confusion I made :D. You got a free quote from me" Nlite is Bugs Free" :thumbup

Edited by RockOn

• 4 months later...