windows xp x64 HardDrives

Hi guys Im new to the forum I just built my pc last night and I have a 300GB raptor (10000 RPM one) and that HD works fine i have windows xp installed on it but then I have another 2 500GB each harddrives the thing is I cant see them in my computer but I can see them in device manager any ideas to fix that??

Do you understand the concepts of file system and formatting drives?In short, you need to have drives formatted before you can use them. Preferrably with ntfs for speed as well as safety, over fat/fat32.

In my last post i was referring to your 465.76gb unallocated, non-formatted drive, that is at port 0 on motherboard, where your system drive ought to be instead.

To make things easy, you should plug your main hard drive into port 0 or however the first sata port on your motherboard is labelled. If you look closely beside each connector on your motherboard there should be a label like sata0, sata1 ect. Plug the other 2 drives into the 2nd and 3rd labelled ports. Now when you go into computer management you'll see disk0 is your main os drive. Now right click on each of the other 2 that say "unallocated". Click create partition and format using nfts. Don't worry about volume name ect unless you want to. Format both the new drives and wait until it shows "healthy". Now exit disk management and open my computer and there are your drives!