[Release] Comodo Internet Security v3.8.65951.477

johndoe74

There is a new version of CIS that came out 5-15 and I think the difference is that it asks for a language for the first question so the FWOnly does not work. Would there be anyway to update the script or post the autoit script so it can be updated ? Thanks in advance for your help.

FWonlyPre is only partial code, need to code from scratch for new version. Dun think I want to support new version.

There is one guy who post a new version of script. Maybe for FW only, u can request him to make. Over Here

BTW, the installer is getting bigger and bigger (now 72.2MB). And I only use native Windows FW :P

Do consider alternative FW pack ...

Can you post your code to not install safesurf and extras? That part does not seem to be working on the new script and I know yours did. Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim

The code to not install safesurf and extras comes from johndoe74's script, not mine. (Mine only takes care of the email screen)

Nevertheless, try something like below code should works...

When u get to install option for FW,AV or both screen, paste the code or amend accordingly.

Same for Safesurf screen install prompt

$T2="COMODO Internet Security Configuration Wizard";beginning of the script

;FW only as it unchecks AV option
Winwait ($T2,"Select this option to install COMODO Antivirus")
WinActivate ($T2,"Select this option to install COMODO Antivirus")
controlclick ("COMODO Internet Security Configuration Wizard","Install COMODO Antivirus",1003);uncheck AV
sleep (250)
ControlClick ($T2,"Select this option to install COMODO Antivirus",12324);Next

Winwait ($T2,"Firewall with Optimum Proactive Defense")
WinActivate ($T2,"Firewall with Optimum Proactive Defense")
ControlClick ($T2,"Firewall with Optimum Proactive Defense",12324)

;This part: not install safesurf
Winwait ($T2,"COMODO SafeSurf Toolbar")
WinActivate ($T2,"COMODO SafeSurf Toolbar")
ControlClick ($T2,"COMODO SafeSurf Toolbar",1002);No install COMODO Safesurf
sleep (250)
ControlClick ($T2,"COMODO SafeSurf Toolbar",1148);Don't Make Ask.com my default search provider
sleep (250)
ControlClick ($T2,"COMODO SafeSurf Toolbar",1149);Don't Make COMODO Search my homepage
sleep (250)
ControlClick ($T2,"COMODO SafeSurf Toolbar",12324);Next

Boy autoit scripts can be a pain in the butt to figure out. Every thing seems to work except where comodo is asking to activate over the internet and the part to scan for malware.

Opt("TrayIconDebug", 1)
Opt("SendKeyDelay", 200)
Opt("WinWaitDelay", 500)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Comodo Firewall 32-Bit Installation *** WinXP & Vista ***--
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run(@ScriptDir & '\CIS_Setup_3.9.95478.509_XP_Vista_x32.exe');exe file must be in same location as the script
; Select the Language
WinWaitActive("COMODO Internet Security","")
If Not WinActive("COMODO Internet Security","") Then WinActivate("COMODO Internet Security","")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security", "OK", "[ID:1026]", "Left", "1")
; Welcome to COMODO Internet Security Installer
WinWaitActive("COMODO Internet Security Installer","")
If Not WinActive("COMODO Internet Security Installer","") Then WinActivate("COMODO Internet Security Installer","")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security Installer", "Next >", "[ID:12324]", "Left", "1")
; License Agreement
If Not WinActive("COMODO Internet Security Installer","") Then WinActivate("COMODO Internet Security Installer","")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security Installer", "I accept", "[ID:12324]", "Left", "1")
; Choose destination folder
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security Installer", "Next >", "[ID:12324]", "Left", "1")
; Welcome to COMODO Internet Security Configuration Wizard
WinWaitActive("COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard","")
If Not WinActive("COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard","") Then WinActivate("COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard","")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Next >", "[ID:12324]", "Left", "1")
; Install Anti-Virus or Firewall - Set to Install Both
If Not WinActive("COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard","") Then WinActivate("COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard","")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Next >", "[ID:1003]", "Left", "1")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Next >", "[ID:12324]", "Left", "1")
Sleep(3000)
; The COMODO Threatcast Community - Set to Join
; The COMODO Safesurf Toolbar etc... - Set not to install any extras
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Install COMODO SafeSurf, I agree to the above terms", "[ID:1002]", "Left", "1")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Make Ask.com my default search provider", "[ID:1148]", "Left", "1")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Make COMODO Search my homepage", "[ID:1149]", "Left", "1")
Sleep(2000)
;Comodo asks to activate over the internet
; Scan my system for malware & Finish - Set not to scan
WinActivate("COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard","")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Scan my system for malware (Recommended)", "[ID:1002]", "Left", "1")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Finish", "[ID:12324]", "Left", "1")
; Clean PC
WinWaitActive("Clean PC?","")
If Not WinActive("Clean PC?","") Then WinActivate("Clean PC?","")
ControlClick( "Clean PC?", "&Yes", "[ID:6]", "Left", "1")
; Restart the computer - Set not to Restart
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security Installer", "Restart the computer", "[ID:1020]", "Left", "1")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security Installer", "Finish", "[ID:12325]", "Left", "1")
TrayTip('Comodo Firewall 32-Bit Installation', 'This Dirty Deed Has Been Completed', 5)
Sleep(2000)
Exit

The part that just stops is here: once I click past these two prompts the rest seems to work fine.

;Comodo asks to activate over the internet
; Scan my system for malware & Finish - Set not to scan
WinActivate("COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard","")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Scan my system for malware (Recommended)", "[ID:1002]", "Left", "1")
ControlClick( "COMODO Internet Security - Configuration Wizard", "Finish", "[ID:12324]", "Left", "1")