Bastard AHCI bios screwing up...

So I played around with disks in AHCI mode. Everything worked well, BUT one extremely annoying thing - when this is enabled, instead of regular POST screen the AHCI bios screen shows up and doesn't go away until the PC starts booting, obviously making it impossible to get into the BIOS or pop up the boot mnu (as a matter of fact I can still do it, but it's a blind game plus I only have like ~0.1s to do it). Any ideas?

The board is GA P35-DS4 rev2.1 with bios version F12.

Edited by Octopuss

So I played around with disks in AHCI mode. Everything worked well, BUT one extremely annoying thing - when this is enabled, instead of regular POST screen the AHCI bios screen shows up and doesn't go away until the PC starts booting, obviously making it impossible to get into the BIOS or pop up the boot mnu (as a matter of fact I can still do it, but it's a blind game plus I only have like ~0.1s to do it). Any ideas?

Enable the Gigabyte Boot Screen in the bios, it's ugly but it should solve your problem.

Enable the Gigabyte Boot Screen in the bios, it's ugly but it should solve your problem.

O.M.F.G. :( :( :(

*smashes head to the wall*