I need help

hi there

i want to copy (rarreg.key) into (C:\Program Files\WinRAR)

how i can make A copy into this direct without any interaction from User ? in WIP

and how i can add a .Reg file and open it without any interaction from User ? in WIP

and what's mean this (Shortcut=P) How i can make a Shortcut in a Desktop ? in WIP

sorry for my language

there are some examples of this already in the docs (I think), but basically use the "FILECOPY" function and use "REGEDIT" to install the registry file. I'll try to remember to pots specifics when I get home...

As for making the shortcut, if you know the information ahead of time, just make that file and then copy if into the right place...

Good Luck!

how i can make A copy into this direct without any interaction from User ? in WIP

and how i can add a .Reg file and open it without any interaction from User ? in WIP

these are from my "firefox installation", where I add a .reg file using the regedit command and also use the "FILECOPY" command (a pull down) to copy the file to the common user desktop...

cmd2[pn]=['regedit /s "%wpipath%\\Install\\firefox_bug_246078_rev3.reg"'];
cmd3[pn]=['FILECOPY "%wpipath%\\Install\\firefox_bug_246078_rev3.reg" "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\\Desktop"'];

Just edit as you need to...and put into the right commands on your configuration for that tool...

Scott