vlite v1.1.6 Final is so full of problems - why release it?

sliderwkw

What a dork!

99% of errors actually happen between the chair and the keyboard.

I bet most of your issues are with you not knowing what you are doing or trying to do stuff vLite isn't fully capable of yet.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Before you post something like this you should really double check, and if you did then you simply dont know what your doing...

Been using vlite for a long time, no problems at all. i guess you really don't know what your doing, and have no idea of how to use it.

I remember my first impression with 1.16 and i was more or less floored of how great it worked.

I'm just hoping nuhi will go crazy and start adding some nice performance tweaks, along with the usual gui effect tweaks. Hoping to see win32kseparation and those critical worker thread tweaks would be sweet.

Also options to disable mouse acceleration would be nice for both nlite and vlite, kinda been missing for years =)

Perhaps posting a last session ini could help in trouble shooting it, but that vlite just plainly is causing faults...

I took vista ultimate, 64 bit too infact, and integrated all bloody 36 language packs in it.

In other words, i had Vlite process just close to a bloody 500 000+ files, it used to a close 40 or 50 gb, the counter never stopped so i had to guess, of harddrive space. For any windows program to handle all that, is impressive.

It has winload errors, various funny loading screens, endless 0 to 100% stage 3 update process. what is going on? did you guys ever tested it. or just simply release it?

orly.jpg

you fail at life

sliderwkw, after reading all these reply's you should know by now, that its something you did wrong after or before using vlite. vlite does not mess up anything, but instead makes vista better, by tweaking, removing bloats etc...

the way the description of 100% stage processes, reminds me of what will happen if you manually update to sp1, and between rebooting enters safe mode. If you do that, system will most likely go in an eternal loop. Shouldnt happen, but it does.

Alas, Windows vista isnt fool proof either. Not that that was any news..

ok lets all blame nuhi cos only a very small amount of ppl have probs using vlite n most is sheer praise to the guy..lmao..is you a noob nuhi? i dont think so bud...keep up with the good work man n nice 1. Tip of the day..if not sure what ya doing with apps n stuff then dont install apps that modify an OS if not sure............... just my 10cents.......twista

Edited by trickytwista

as a part of testing team....i think this is insulting...

u know ...we test the program before releasing it...but like others said here...if u use it on a bad source will give u errors.

also if u are so "smart" and dont like it dont use it.....

Edited by boooggy

I saw on another thread that he is using slipstreamed (not MS preintegrated) version, that means it is more likely to break.

Gonna test the new version on my own in that scenario.

Gotta lock this thread since it is flammable and the oil is expensive.