Eset Smart Security install?

Weed-san

I'm trying to install Eset Smart Security with /q, and it does work. Only problem is that after it finishes installing, Eset starts its control panel. Its .msi file, so what switches/etc. I'd need to use to keep it hidden? I tried with /qn but didnt help.

I also tried looking through the forum, but I didnt find anything for my problem.

I'm trying to install Eset Smart Security with /q, and it does work. Only problem is that after it finishes installing, Eset starts its control panel. Its .msi file, so what switches/etc. I'd need to use to keep it hidden? I tried with /qn but didnt help.

I also tried looking through the forum, but I didnt find anything for my problem.

Try here.

Basically you can use use something like this:

@echo off
nod32.3.0.msi /qn
taskkill /F /IMegui.exe
exit

But is better to configure first, save the settings and use the code from there.

hmm, mine doesn't do that. I install from svcpack, so maybe that's why. It could also be because I did an admin install first to allow for better 7zip compression. Perhaps the MSI that is extracted from the admin install suppresses the Smart Security GUI. Not sure. In any case, I don't have this problem at all.