98 s.e I.E 6 Page Errors

frogman

When I hover over the EDIT on any of my Open questions on Yahoo answers I do not get the drop down menu that includes the ability to delete the question if it's still open.

I receive the following errors when I click on the yellow icon with the black exclamation mark at the bottom left hand corner.

At work I get the drop down and I don't receive the yellow warning icon but I use XP there, so I don't know if this is a 98 issue or not.

I have tried most things like deleteing temp files etc.

The details of the error are...

Line 188

Char: 615

Error: Invalid Character

Code0:

Then when I click on previous for the same error I get........

Line 900

Char:3

Error: 'YAHOO 'is undefined'

Code:0

I use I.E 6 - 2800

Windows 98 S.E

Looks like a scripting problem. Do you have Ms script 5.7? I find it doesn't work so well with 98, 5.6 works better. Worst case you can use Opera, as it seem to work better with sites that use more advanced features.

Looks like a scripting problem. Do you have Ms script 5.7? I find it doesn't work so well with 98, 5.6 works better. Worst case you can use Opera, as it seem to work better with sites that use more advanced features.

I have version 5.6

Tried Opera, still didn't work.

The problem may be with the website. It happens (yes, even in big websites). It's much more common than you think.

In any way, you can try with different browsers (e.g. Opera, FireFox, etc). If the problem persists, it's probably the website.