Windows XPSP3 Hotfix integration

Hello guys,

Ok, this is my first time using nLite, and up to now, I got to say, I'm in love with the power the tool confers to the person. Anyway, I'm now trying to integrate Hotfixes in a XP SP3 slipstreamed ISO i created.

So, to download the hotfixes, I installed a fresh copy of XP Sp3 on a VMware machine, installed Windows Update Download (WUD) and downloaded pretty much every exe required for XP EN x86 infrastructure.

Now, the problem seems to be that when I add the exe to nLite, he prompts all kinds of error messages, which to me, seem like he's trying to apply a set of switches that are invalid to the exe. Is that possible? If so, did anyone get to do this succesfully? If so, did I maybe miss a help guide here that answers this? I doubt that I would be the first one to try this?

Help will be appreciated,

Cheers,

Fau

Im certainly no pro, but what hot fixes are you trying to integrate? As far as i know all updates currently out there are for SP2. So if you run windows updates on a SP3 you will get like MSRT and something with flash player i think. Maybe you could share what you are trying to integrate.

Also this should be in the nlite forum.