Encarta 2008 problems

I have Encarta admin install on a server (running WS 2008). I go to a client machine (Win Vista) and open the the admin install file and install the network version. When prompted where to save the file i pick \\Server\EncartaShare. I now run Encarta Dictionary and it works, microsoft Maths works but when i open Encarta Student 2008, a few seconds later it says "Program has stopped responding" i have two option either to debug the program or close. I have a similar problem with Learning Essentials but the error i receive is "The data file is missing or not valid, Learning Essentials will use the backup data file" pressing ok raises another message "The backup data file is missing or not valid any customisations will be lost" pressing ok comes up with "A critical file was not found, please try reinstalling Learning essentials" Looking at the event viewer i notice there are some errors logged (only with Encarta Student 2008):

Faulting application ENCARTA.EXE, version 16.0.4321.1117, time stamp 0x455e4add, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a76d, exception code 0xe0434f4d, fault offset 0x000442eb, process id 0x%9, application start time 0x%10.

Im not too sure where to go from here with this error as ive ran it as an admin and im sure the exe points to \\server\encartashare\encarta.exe for encarta student 2008. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks