Looking to monitor my bro’s activity on XP

torman009

Hi everyone, i have been using Mac for a while, but now have installed xp on that. My younger brother is using it now……but since he has his exams coming up….I want to have a software installed on that will restrict him from going on unwanted sites and can monitor the moves on the pc. In total I need a spy for the pc that will help me monitoring him. Does XP have a tool of such kind…..or if you know any other ones that are good. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

So, you want to spank your brother for the things he does online…..I guess that’s just the benefits of being older…but if you are really interested from the exam point of view I think you need to have the one that my cousin uses on his XP. This software helps him to monitor the use of pc . Its a great parental control software that not only monitors and restricts the user but also records emails and attachments.

Hope that this will help to solve the problem.

Edited by arthur6547

The link doesn't work arthur6547.

toman009; you can try this software recommended by our moderator DigeratiPrime:

http://www.k9webprotection.com/

Free for home use, works on 2K, XP, Vista and there's a beta for Mac OS X 10.4.7 too.

I completely agree w/ fox 100% with this software, it's easy and free to home users, I've used it before and works like a champ.